Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

To off o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Talisman Online Official? really?

Prepare to attack whoa!

Reaction score
What the duck ?
It's like you guys are all speaking some kind of really rubbish English language and I just can't understand it >.<

So you've got laggy and many DCs in game and you think they were attacked?
Well, there can be many factors that caused this.. Just like a storm, a power-cut or just simple ISP problems >.<

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ahaha Prepare for attack like you know how to to that :D:D:D:D oh (rofl)

Reaction score
Suncho, talismanonline.com has lots of vulnerabilities, I personally, as a beginner Penetration Tester, discovered like 5 vulnerabilities [SQLi, XSS and Information Disclosure] helped them fix them.. Now it appears that the jBoss is vulnerable on their website, there are lots of vulnerabilities.

The ones that could lead to shell uploading are patched (The ones that I was aware of [via SQL File Inclusion]..)
So yea, it's got vulnerabilites but not major ones.

Anyways, they don't host the servers on the same PC as the website.. :)
Their Servers IP is:
69.59.161.132 on port 8888 (Which is bad, because if we know the port, we can attack it..but yea, it's their fault..)
And if you look at the source-code, you can clearly say that it was scripted by a not-so-good coder...Because he does the same exact mistakes I do, LOL!

So that's all I have.

There's no safe site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back