Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Try to convert .dat files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some things i found on google about .dat Maybe will be helpfully...

Save As CSV

Locate a DAT file on your computer.

Right-click the file and select "Open With."

Select "Microsoft Excel" or a similar spreadsheet application. This will launch the application and open the DAT file.

Go to the "Save as" command to resave the file. Click the "Save as Type" drop-down menu.

Select comma separated values (CSV). Click "Save."

Rename File

Determine the contents of the DAT file. If you know for sure the file contains text only and is likely a database-type file, you can rename the file extension.

Locate the file on your computer.

Click the name of the file once until you see a box outlining the file name.

Change the ".dat" extension to ".csv."

Open the file in a spreadsheet application in order to view the contents.

Third-party Conversion Tool

Download and install a free trial of a third-party conversion tool such as ABC Amber Clarion Converter or I2C POI Format Converter if the above methods are not possible.

Open the application and select your DAT file to convert it.

Select CSV from the output options.

Click "Save as" or "Start," depending on the tool you are using. The new CSV file will be saved on your computer.

ok i solved with .lua files... i mean i arrange them to work correctly and can read somethink... but still cant oppen dat files... if someone had 1 ideea can tell me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some things i found on google about .dat Maybe will be helpfully...

Save As CSV

Locate a DAT file on your computer.

Right-click the file and select "Open With."

Select "Microsoft Excel" or a similar spreadsheet application. This will launch the application and open the DAT file.

Go to the "Save as" command to resave the file. Click the "Save as Type" drop-down menu.

Select comma separated values (CSV). Click "Save."

Rename File

Determine the contents of the DAT file. If you know for sure the file contains text only and is likely a database-type file, you can rename the file extension.

Locate the file on your computer.

Click the name of the file once until you see a box outlining the file name.

Change the ".dat" extension to ".csv."

Open the file in a spreadsheet application in order to view the contents.

Third-party Conversion Tool

Download and install a free trial of a third-party conversion tool such as ABC Amber Clarion Converter or I2C POI Format Converter if the above methods are not possible.

Open the application and select your DAT file to convert it.

Select CSV from the output options.

Click "Save as" or "Start," depending on the tool you are using. The new CSV file will be saved on your computer.

ok i solved with .lua files... i mean i arrange them to work correctly and can read somethink... but still cant oppen dat files... if someone had 1 ideea can tell me?

Wait... Did you solved the problem with the lua files? Send pic please let me see!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1 question why do you need the CSV file ? i mean there is only text there nothing more if you dont have the .eva .evs .evm .dds .lua .xml you dont have nothing :) the CSV file is just a connection file.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
naa we dont need csv csv we can make on your own we need lua,evs and evas

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
download this program
p v p ers.com/forum/co2-exploits-hacks-tools/1149910-release-my-dat-files-encrypter-decrypter.html
i think u can do somethink with it for .dat files!

Also maybe u can find somethink helpfull here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back