Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated Clients, Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

I just wanted to ask if anyone has a compatible client for our server files version 207. I saw Bender's shared file here..., but wasn't so sure about it.

I was roaming around the Version 1 of Talisman of Planets and there's really too much bug to work on. Specially Quests and Hit text.

So yeah, if anyone has a more reliable client, then it would really be a help, specially that this section still needs a lot work to do.

Reaction score
Vision do not take the latest oficial client.Because you will not be able to extract the data,evp.Client 1652 is the last one that can be modified.

Reaction score
Have you already tried this one out? Yeah, i was confused about it though. Alright, downloading this one now. So right after i install this, what files should i pack, unpack. Is it the same on the tutorial or there's a new style for this one?

The game has a really nice system.

Reaction score
If you want to make a custom server ,with custom items,caves,maps you need access to data.evp which is the core of the client.From version 1652 ,they changed the encryption method on the file and started encrypting the config,item,npc files.So they are useless to us.

Reaction score
From version 1652 ,they changed the encryption method on the file and started encrypting the config,item,npc files.So they are useless to us.

So from 1652, we can only edit custom items,caves,maps? But this version is quite stable right?

I just wanted to make changes with the rates, levels, and the items in the shops and well maybe access those items on what's inside the game.

Reaction score
Yo, Bender. I already tried unpacking the data.evp, is it the only files i will unpack and repack here? And i'm gonna change its name to game_server.evp?

Can't work things out here. I don't know it's functions.

Thanks for the Help.

Reaction score
The problem is, i haven't seen any shared server files yet. Only client, and that's the one you shared. I don't know what is composed of the server files ( well i can tell by the default server files), and what's the files need to successfully run it without any flaw/error.

I tried mixing the files from the data.evp to the game_server.evp and cause crash.

Reaction score
Well i don't really want their server files. I just want the pattern of files. Which files should be in the Client and in the Server side. Like for example, the Client Version 1652. What files should i be copy to the server files, etc.

I may able to explore and edit after that. And maybe release a stable full client and server files with a guide.

I don't really usually keep my files. I always share them :): That's how i roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back