Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is it worth it.... ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello all again i think im getting back intro talisman from long break so i wanted to ask you the players and you the server owners is it worth it to put time intro the game or its dead because i have few new ideas that i havent saw yet(im not talking about new looks of sets and that kind of poop, for me that is useless), so im wondering also how many of you unpluged theyers host machines since last year and stopped hosting servers on this game. Another question i want to ask whats the situation with the kids is it the same deal as before when you post something original in 1 week everybody copy/paste it.

Reaction score
Hello. I still host servers and they still have players. Less than before but still enought to get some money from :D

About the kids... They are the same ....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well enough for me already started a clan community servers on other games will bring one here also. See ya guys in few weeks. One other thing i saw some poop about decrypting "new stuff". Is this about everything or only the 70-80 sets that where available even before AdamGX on ShuForums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Suncho Don't talk like poop... if you don't know what your saying about... If you want to come back Im Pretty sure you will just copy the new things on other server... You do nothing on Talisman Private server even before...

We will release from PLC set up to the 5th last set of Shumen.. and we had a sample set for Level 72 to 78.. so don't talk like you know everything?? you said that those gear some kind of poop... go back to your moms Womb and improve yourself...

Back