Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

You may find it interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey see in releases.The Frozen talisman staff released their website.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't care about theyr system I'm interested if THIS system is finished and if it works correctly the other one have different databases

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This System is kinda useless and the project is over

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why useless? It's very easy to understand for anybody. You must look for older stuffs which are not yet ready and try making them work if we do that we have chances of creating new stuffs. You are kinda new to this talisman section.. I'm very old here since the first server files were released and with TOW and TOB i had one of the first private servers.. so if you look around a bit you may see how far we got but unfortunately all new stuffs on original servers are encrypted. But hey we don't need to steal theyr work if we can just copy.

But again the talisman server files are some kind of weird.. why? because there are just a few scripts in lua... I know a bit of lua but that won't help just because no major script is in the server script.. i think the major scripts are in that game_server which you run. So.. if we could make some kind of reingineering with that thing... we could create new stuffs also.

Why I'm so interested in this kind of system? Because maybe someday if people try use this system which is more easily to understand we could decode that BLOB on database.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back