Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Assasin Valiant Song Gear set +7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I am working on eva files of Assasin's Valiant Song Gear set (Level 72-78) but I got a bug or error on my files, is there anyone who can told me what is wrong with my evs files? I already decrypted the evs files ad show it on my client but it looks like the shape of my evs is not correct, another thing, How can is there anybody here does have the old patch came from TO or WOW? evs files (bpq09, lpq09, hpq09)?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you havent got the file correct or the texture is the problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope there is no problem with the textures I put the textures on level 68 armor and it is working fine the textures is not broken and encrypted I also look into hex of textures file and I did not see any encrypted code on it. The problem is on evs file. I am thinking the bug that i get is on armor and armguard, boots eva is working fine except the point of location or key point texture of boots inside the evs... I am looking for the excess/misplace code of armor and armguard. If you notice the SS there are excess/misplace graphic code at the bottom of armor and armguard, it is really hard to find that code and edit it without affecting the whole code, since I am just experimenting the hex editing and I am not really familiar with the hex code yet but this is our stepping stone on private server at least we can edit the new eva/evs files using hex tools, unlike before we really dont know how to open those eva and evs files, if there is someone who can give me a hint of these bug much better because once I've done with the assasin's gear completely I will soon release it here in our forum.. Thanks..

Bug on evs file of Assasin set fixed.... I can concentrate right now on working of the textures code inside of this evs file but I still need much more time because textures code inside the evs is very ruin and we need to find another method for the textures code inside the evs because they put more codes and securities on this files that's why our client can't read the code of dds and the code of evs and cannot match this two files because of the security code that TO is patched on this files, I am thinking if this evs files can be viewed? since this file is decrypted i think 3D editor can read this files, i read some discussion in here that somebody has able to view the eva/evs files, any suggestions???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont edit unless you already know the way to edit it..i will ruin your game texture

Back