Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEVELOPMENT]Cool NEW Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i've just made a script (php).
So maybe someone already know about it and maybe some of you have more and complex one i didn't saw it on any p-servers yet anyway xD.

What the script do?
1. It's a voting system script
2. You can vote each 6 hours or whatever you choose
3. WEB SHOP (wtf is that?) Easy you can buy with points you get from voting items from website and those items will arrive in mail.

Video above ->

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey, i've just made a script (php).
So maybe someone already know about it and maybe some of you have more and complex one i didn't saw it on any p-servers yet anyway xD.

What the script do?
1. It's a voting system script
2. You can vote each 6 hours or whatever you choose
3. WEB SHOP (wtf is that?) Easy you can buy with points you get from voting items from website and those items will arrive in mail.

Video above ->
nice! but can u tel me how can we give item through mail?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice! but can u tel me how can we give item through mail?

The script is very unstable i don't think it will work all the time and i've just managed to make it for the large emerald. When i have time i'll try find more ways of improving it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
u can share it? ^^
or maybe can share that website ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll share some of the script maybe some of you have more ideeas.

session_start();

$senderid="34085046059013"; //sender id usually a GM character that is the dbid from t_user
$sendername="Bogdan"; //GM Name from which the mail will be sent
$title="Web Shop"; // title
$content="Large Emerald Thank you for buying"; //content
$haveacc="1"; // if mail have item attached
$accessory="\0\n \0�� \0`@T\r\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"; // here is all the secret and the biggest problem! all is write there is just symbols because the column from the table are BLOB files that mean they are kind of encrypted and theres no possible way unless we have the source code of the game_server to can decrypt this thing! that symbols well idk what exactly they are but the problem is after restarting the server this DATA won't work anymore and no gem will be sent just a blank mail! this is what i need to improve.
$log="\0\n \0�� \0`@T\r\0\0\0\0\0\0\0"; // same thing as the other but this will remain unchanged even after you read the mail
$starttime=time(); // real time on the machine
$limittime=$starttime+2592000; // real time + 30 days
$para2="-373142290"; // i really don't know this thing just a parameter i think but it can be any number i guess :)

the rest of the script is easy cuz well you know just insert those fields into database the only problem is that thing with restarting the server or after some time the script won't work anyway but i'm pretty sure if you try those right now it won't work for your server.

How i tricked those blob you may ask? Well.. it wasn't that difficult i've sended a mail in game normally with a large emerald and in phpmyadmin I view the BLOB as text and see those symbols or you can with navicat too !

EDIT: If you try tracking the mails sended with just large emeralds well when you send more with some time between sents you will notice a change between the hex/symbols on the column

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i found talisman of world already having auto vote system and also now they launched auto donate system with w-point check out here

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i found talisman of world already having auto vote system and also now they launched auto donate system with w-point check out here

That's different well not at all but it says automatically on YOUR character not via email :) Maybe they found a better way.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
but u can share ur website template ? i like it:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, please share your website with my flash over there :thumbdown:

Hey potato head if that flash is yours then I'm the prime minister of USA. I ripped the flash directly from Weapons of War and BTW mister smart if you really were cool you could try to edit the navigation bar from weapons of war but it seems you are so fu*.. noob that you don't even know editing a flash:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah sure . and tell my why untill we released our website i didnt saw that flash .. you better shut up you Ducking noob

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If we tak about flash,in this day i finished making the buttons from shumenol in english i will add the swf later when it will be clean of bug.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Addablo we waiting your Talisman web script So when will you share it ? anyway thanks so stop to fight pls under this post ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
addablo are u done with something?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Talisman of world's vote system is not complete since every person with mobile(not static)-internet connection where ip adress is changeable is free to non-stop vote and as you can see it results in good gear and irregularity on the server.
I am not just guessing or something - i simply did that myself.. 1 Day voting and you're best posibly geared!
:eek:tt1:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can prevent that :) by a login script so 1 account can vote 1 time per 12 hours or so. And second you can limit the number of accouts made by the user not only by IP :) smartass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back