Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HAHA, I got the gem Inlay system! yeahey!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The title doesn't tell it all.
Well, I know a way how to make the Gem Inlay system work on private servers.(MAYBE)
But I don't know how is it exactly done but I am so sure that if we work it together we will make it work.

•This can be the reasons why it doesn't work.
-Our database doesn't recognize the system.(Database don't know where to put the data received)
-The client.exe doesn't support the system.
-We are missing some files.
•This can be the way to make it work.
-Make a database that can understand the system.
-Patch some files needed by the system.

I am not sure that this can be the way to make it work, but anyways it is just my conclusion.
Share me something about it.
BTW I am not into databases.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fact about System Inlay

1. (Database) is the right way to make the system inlay work, because the item inlay ed on weapon/armor stored on database, so the server must have the right database table for inlay system.

2. (game_server.exe and client.exe) there is released before and I dont know if it is shumen or TO which has the inlay system injected on GS and client I am not sure if it is ver203 server files, but you must also have the ver203 client side to make it work or else the system will get bug.

3. the last patched worked on Talisman Pserver with system inlay is bug. you can't use the Gem Identify and Item Endorsement because Gem Identify used as Inlay of stone into weapon/armor and Item endorse used to remove the inlay ed stone into weapon/armor.

If you would like to work on system inlay you need to have the Latest GS with system inlay injected and Client side with system inlay injected plus you need to make a database table which the system inlay can read it. This job is really hard to work but sooner it will be patched on Talisman Private Server.

Now the secrete of Inlay System Revealed, System In lay is near to be done...

Good Luck!!!

Back