Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

HD Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, long time I didn't appear here :p . well i finish my school so now I have lot of free time, I gonna try recreate the DDS textures, like.... make it HD ? Idk , just putting every thing more pretty, We cannot have shumenol things, but we can remake talisman and add some new things :/ so. I just gonna ask you guys for some new pets, mounts, tamer mail texture etc... I will recreate all textures any one wants to join?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be nice, but maybe you should start studying decryption. It will really help a lot.
But if you really wish to recreate the old texture I would be glad to help.
BTW are you using photoshop?
Right now I'm still studying and have little to no free time. But still I will try to help :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah WarGoz Lazer, I am using Photoshop cs 6 with the .dds extension by nvidia, i have been reading some notes about recouler a .dds texture to HD .dds texture (like a HD) [HERE: ] Yeah If u dont mind to uploud some EVS/EVA and the dds. It will really help me alot, I saw a many textures who need seriouse ajust like the wood texture of the trees, the ground, the leaves of the trees and the grass. If we recreate the texture like giving a new look, will look amazing, If some one can extract new Shumenol client, we can grab the textures and change. And ofc the houses etc look really crappy texture :D we need to change everything almost :D ahahaha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah'haha!
About textures, Newer textures can be found in WOW PH client. You can just download their client to get all of the textures you need.
And the EVS/EVA, sadly they are encrypted, BUT there are lots of people who decrypted some of the latest EVS/EVA files from WOW.
We can borrow their file for testing, Of course we need their permission first. And if we are granted the permission, I strongly encourage us to acknowledge these people who did their best to decrypt it, In the further outcome of this PROJECT.
Although this kinda change the game entirely, I hope that this can make the game better!
Thanks for that guide btw, and yeah I'll be leveling my photoshop version,skills,etc. for improvement.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I alrdy started, I recreating the FAY face (like put real skin, eyes, lips. hair) etc.. I will share with u what i have done, when i Finish.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good!
It's nice to have reference to make textures neat and uniform
Like the light level and any other image aspect that.. yeah whatever....:):

Back