Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Officel TO login work..........

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
got this login work in my p-server :eek:tt: :eek:tt:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wohoho ... and what is that? is not so hard to change this login window and make it look how you want :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you help me edit (local/table....@@!)

can you help me edit (local/table....@@!)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning001 would you be nice and tell us which .eva files do we need to get ?
Thank you :):
Vnd2013rs contact me on skype djfr3sh143 I'l help you setup the client, I'm bored anyway since my vps got banned...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also got this. Log In.
All you need to do is.
1. Copy client files of v1652.
2. Replace Client.exe with other Private Servers Client.exe (I use TOC's Client.exe)
3. Go to ui/themes/default and replace the themes.xml with this file: (You need to ask me the file through a Private Message)
4. Go to local/local_and_language.ini . Right click and edit or Open. Then change path to mars.
5. Lastly rename local/euramerican to mars.
~Done. !
Like if I was helpful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also got this. Log In.
All you need to do is.
1. Copy client files of v1652.
2. Replace Client.exe with other Private Servers Client.exe (I use TOC's Client.exe)
3. Go to ui/themes/default and replace the themes.xml with this file: (You need to ask me the file through a Private Message)
4. Go to local/local_and_language.ini . Right click and edit or Open. Then change path to mars.
5. Lastly rename local/euramerican to mars.
~Done. !
Like if I was helpful.

pls pm me the steps to change the login themes because i have try to edit in model texture but fail :grr:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can change the GUI without needing any eva files they are build-in in the client already u can change background,login table and few other parameters.

Back