Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Talisman Website (Full Features)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i know i haven't been much active lately, but here i bring you guys a website i've been working on for the last couple of days.

It has a lot of functionalities specially for the Admin xD

Here's a video:

Features:

There are two ways to register, one is creating an account directly to the server and play instantly. Or send a request petition to the Admin of the server to either accept or reject the creation of the account. (The Admin of the website chooses what type of registration his website has at a specific time. And can change it at will).
Also, the ammount of T-Points given when you register directly(Method 1 of registration) is an ammount already specified by the Admin. (Default is 999.999 t-points).

User:

-Change Password
(No restrictions, only that you are logged in)

-Change Login Name
(You have to be logged in and the login name of your choise can't be in use by other account)

-Contact Admin by sending a message thru the website
The Admin can view the messages on the Control Panel of the Admin (In Manage) and can see the login of the sender.

-Search for Players and view some players details
Search Character's name and see some details as Guild, money, pvp score, pve score, etc.

-Upload Screenshots
Screenshots are uploaded to a host and then redirected to the website. (Not uploaded directly to the server)
There's a video tutorial on HOW TO upload Screenshots embed. and there's a link to the video on the upload screenshots page.

-Upload videos
Videos are embed from Youtube. (Not uploaded on the server website)
There's a video tutorial on HOW TO upload Videos embed. and there's a link to the video on the upload videos page.

-Add T-points (if allowed by Admin)
There are some restrictions here,
-You have a limit ammount to update your T-Points (there's a max of 999.999 but Admin can modify the max ammount)
- You can only Add T-Points if Admin enables it

-Rankings (Weapons and Defense Gear)

-View Gallery (Photos and Videos uploaded by all the users)

Admin:

Create Account
Create Accounts specifying the ammount of T-Points the account will receive, the PV level, username and password.

Search Accounts
Search Accounts by 'login' or just see all the list of accoutns in the server in order alphabetic. You can see the account details, see chars linked to that account.

Search Characters
Search Characters by 'name' or leave it blank and will show all the list of characters in the server, where you can see their details and view the account owner of the char.

View Accounts's Characters and vise-versa

Edit Character lvl

Modify the level of a character (very usefull for when players go to lvl 100 for example when the max lvl of the server is set to 99)

Edit Account Password

Edit Account PV

Ban and Un-Ban Accounts
Ban an account or remove the ban from it and giving a reason of why the account was banned for future references.

View Banned Accounts List
View the list of all the accounts that has been banned in the server with the reason why they were banned and a link to remove the ban from those accoutns

Change ur own login, password, view ur own account details.

Add t-points to ur account

Manage (create, edit, delete):

-Add news to the website

The news will show in the index or homepage.
You can add a link, title, description and a photo to the news.

-Download links (megaupload,mediafire, etc)
Add download links, select thru multiple sites to upload, and let the users know the type of download (Full client, Patch Only, Launcher Only)

-Community (facebook, youtube, etc)
Add Community Links to the homepage so users can see.

-Gallery (videos and photos uploaded by the users)
Review, edit or delete all content uploaded by users to the gallery.

Server Name:
Change the website title with ur own server name affecting all the pages on the website. (Name of your sever will show on the top of any page of the website)

Add a top.of.games.(dot)com link
So ppl can vote for your talisman server. a link will show up in the main page.

Register Methods:

-Auto:
players can create account at will.
-Manual: players send a request to the admin to create an account. admin accepts or rejects the petition. in the manage panel.

T-Points:
Set an inital ammount of T-Points for users who register themselfes for example (50) so users create accounts with the ammount of (50 t-points)

Set a max ammount of t-points on each reload (if u dont want players to add more than a certain ammount of T-Points, for example if u dont want them to have more than 100 t-points on their accounts)

Set if a user can or cannot add t-points from the website

inbox: stores old messages
trash: stores messages sent to trash or ignored
new messages: stores messages that havent been readed

PS: sorry for the quick post but i'm leaving for the beach for a few days, i'll be back on tuesday or wednesday, feel free to test it and let me know about bugs or anything! and please read the instructions before giving it a try cuz theres a database u need to add so all works smoothly. And please don't forget to give me some credits if you want to use it. Ty, Enjoy!

Version 1.1
Fixed Banner button link to downloads page
added Ban-Time for accounts "2 days, 7 days, 30 days or permanently"

Version 1.2
Fixed Register password problem with version 1.1
Added SALES and Purchasing Links (for Admin -management)
And added sales and sales details pages to index
modified index menu with a new button for sales
fixed top-of-games link in home-page

PASSWORD IS: madebysadicolas

Download Link:

PASSWORD IS: madebysadicolas

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, im working on a script to show ip's that repeat withing the characters to find accounts shared or logged on the same computer, dont know if anyone is intrested, if anyone is i'll update the website

this script is only to show what characters are logged from a specific IP to know if a person has more than one account, and what was the last character that person logged and from wich account. (this would be helpfull for people who dont want players using multiple accounts on their servers)

PS: Has anyone tested it yet? found any buggs? suggestions? xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guess you haven't figured out how to edit items from the db. :)

You're right, i haven't, i know in the database is listed as a BLOB so it can be any type of file, but i think it's a binary file that contains all the item ids and stuff.. but haven't digged into it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only the scripts are of quality, the design is a trash.
How to access the admin area?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i put in /var/www and it give me error The website cannot display the page http500 why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only the scripts are of quality, the design is a trash.
How to access the admin area?

ya, its all functionality, u can modify the pictures on ur images folder with ur own design, to acces the admin area u have to login with an account with [admin] pv.. meaning ur "PV" in that account has to be = to 9

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

the tables in database are incomplete, my confusion. please add my Yahoo Messenger heri_spn2@yahoo.co.id

you need to have ur databases for the server already on ur mysql.. then u can add the database on the attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hy man how to add email column ?
thx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thx but where to add download link in download_client ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to run the those file sir??
im new in here
i would like to learn also how to do.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

is it suitable to use visual web developer to make ran online private server??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
but can i use Visual Web Developer to edit those?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but can i use Visual Web Developer to edit those?

not sure, i've never used it. If u wanna edit the code u can use any text editor, i recommend notepad++, if u wanna edit the style just edit the images on the images folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back