Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Talisman Website (Full Features)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hy after 2 -3 days to run perfectly...register stop , idk why , login run , all run ... only register don't run.can u help me?
thx

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hy after 2 -3 days to run perfectly...register stop , idk why , login run , all run ... only register don't run.can u help me?
thx

what do u mean it stop? can u be more specific pls? is ur website online? can i have a link? what kind of registration method are u using, are u sure u didn't block the registration for the users and also is the database and ur server working correctly, or do u get any kind of error when u try to login?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
registration method automatic .... ,,are u sure u didn't block the registration for the users " hmmm idk how to block ?
server working correctly , no have error when i try to login

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

sure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so u check it?

ya seems like register page is empty, it doesn't show any forms.. did you add the database named db_players? with the SQL posted here.

P.S: i bet u didnt because it doesnt show the first news.. just go to ur database create a database named db_player and execute the sql in the rar file named db_players.sql there

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Man :eek:tt: I just want to say you are AWESOME :thumbup: Thanks for helping us out with everything.... I am using your site and it is nice and easy to use... :thumbup:

So... THANK YOU :eek:tt: :eek:tt: :eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i created the db_player.sql but when i try to login my acc its not working i need to create new account how can i use my old ones for db_account?

if i try to register my existing acc it work its says its duplicate

Reaction score
i created the db_player.sql but when i try to login my acc its not working i need to create new account how can i use my old ones for db_account?

In Navicat Lite, you go to where you made your databases.
Make a new database named db_player, then execute db_player.sql on it.
And it should work, hope this helps you out! :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i made db_player and its work but only if i register new account i can login whit the old ones i cant and the new accounts its registered on db_account

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if it says its duplicated its probably because it already exists in the database.. check your database and make sure you are using the correct login/password combination. the players database doesnt affect the other accounts's database. if u want to use ur old db_account then just delete your current db_account and just create the database and upload ur backup files there..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i deleted the old db_account and created again and restored backup but still i cant login whit my old acc just the new one's registered.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i deleted the old db_account and created again and restored backup but still i cant login whit my old acc just the new one's registered.

you can't loggin on the website but u can login in the game with the old accounts? or you cant loggin in none with the old account? and with the new account? can you login on the server and the website?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can log in game but on website i can't whit old one's,new one's work's just fine on game and website, it's possible to make the old one's work on website to? i like your design it's awesome.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can log in game but on website i can't whit old one's,new one's work's just fine on game and website, it's possible to make the old one's work on website to? i like your design it's awesome.

thx. well there shouldnt be any problem with the old ones if u can log in game u should be able to log on the website unless there's something wrong with the record where the password without the hash md5 is saved. if its ur account the one that wont acces the page u should just make a new account with those login/pass combination so you can access the website.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
why i cant login on website ? i press login and nothing happen
before it was ok , now i cant

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i already created it
I have already said, before few weeks it working

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back