Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Talisman Online ! Quest Bug !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
'm sure I'm not the only one that this with this problem and I'm also sure that others have had the same problem! So pay attention because it will surely help many other people too!

Problem: The quest's disappear and appear in npc's all the time and this causes a bug that the dc on server! Type an NPC that has 10x's quest in the sequence number 1-10! What is happening is that sometimes appears only the quest's 1, 2, 6, 8 and sometimes appears only the quest's 3, 4, 7, 10 and stays that way! That is a damn bug in the quest's! And not the quest in question as already rebooked and checked with friends and we all sure they are correct! It is not the NPC's also because we are sure they are correct!

I ask that anyone who has been through it a help here, because it is difficult to solve this!

I know it's not the game server that is buggy because I removed all npcs the citys thus making it impossible for players to do quests and let the online server for 2x days and gave no DC! With about 40 players on these days 2x making basements drops among other things and I repeat not generate any DC! Returning to the city's NPCs return the bug quoted the top!

Give me a light! Thanks in advance !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can add one npc first..
if no DCm you add another npc till you find the error.

Upvote 0
Back