Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AgeofTalisman Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, I decided i will probably walk away from the server due to lack of players.

As for thanks having this forum open to the public to do as they wish such as TO.

Here is a website i scrapped and coded from world of warcraft. I edited it from the ground up pretty much unfinished work so you have plenty of stuff you can look at for examples.

Each php will contain whatever your ip address is for the server. Instead of using a local cpanel mysql for alternate urls i just used my dedicated server. If you use a dedicated server i recommend you change the ssh port to prevent brute force abusers from gaining access to your work.

If anyone would like a new website finished maybe with classes and more secure coding. As i just coded and used a few preexisting functions.

While using this website i recommend removing AddGiftPoints from each npc on kill event from npc.lua in server/common/...

anyways enough said if you want a preview of the website look at AgeofTalisman.com

I am the owner of it you are welcome to scrap edit recode delete remove edit add anything you wish.

I was just sick of being solo in a dev of a server.... If anyone has funds to pay me for new work I'll be glad to join you. As far as free work goes you can ask but no....

Voting rewards need to be changed in voting php. hope you guys can figure out easy to read php. Just mail your self items and download your game_servers mail sql and get the ID, this id includes gold and items. Anyways enjoy ......

Real full download is 11 megabits the attached one doesn't work.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I am new to php, you could give some tips on how to connect it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry these files are incomplete when i made the rar it did not pack folders or extra files. Open each file and server for ipaddress i believe is what i typed in there. You need to use mysql user and password. Setup a mysql user account to access it from your website IP or local..... Then you will want to use that user you created on the php files where it shows ipaddress username password. You should edit all of them due to lack of time i did not make a one for all connection but if you want help with PHP Classes and such i recommend using them for securing your website and improving loading time by 100%.
The completed website full with images/css/javascript/php comes with social media tags for twitter and facebook. I wish i could have completed it but hell duck TO related stuff man...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay for one to use my website you need to edit your database to one database. I hate how it spreads out in the system so open your .ini on server side and make it all one db named server. Then execute all db in that db named server for your game. Then it will work if one db is website one is named server.

I made it pretty much as is. I don't mind if you edit it but works as it is if you have it as said.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can help me someone please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
show white page only cant see any think can some one give me database.sql & navigate to config ? please

Back