Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Converting the csv encoding to english and readable

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have a project on converting all csv file that can be found inside the game_server.evp

as you notice, when you open a .csv file their some special characters, actually those characters are letters but are from another country, like china/Chinese ... Now I want to convert it to English and make it accessible to anyone who wants to run their own server...

I also have a plan to rename everything including item,npc,map,etc. (even folders) for better understanding of the server files.

I will also rename the column in the database so newbies can understand-it...

but before I can make those things happen I need a file-tree, A file-tree would help me understand the flow of the game.

for example
inside item.csv has all the names of the items of the game
and it is used by many .csv files too, like items_drop_rate.csv, because in items_drop_rate.csv it uses the ID-of-the-item inside the item.csv..

OFC this is somewhat too large for me to handle. Because I need more man power for this and a very good analytic power.

I need your help in making a file-tree, don't worry After I finish my project I'll release it for free

i would really appreciate it if you guys can help.. Introducing some Softwares that could help me would be a big help already

Back