Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Mount from official decrypted by me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
+7 - Dragon Mount from official decrypted by me. - RaGEZONE Forums +0 - Dragon Mount from official decrypted by me. - RaGEZONE Forums +00 - Dragon Mount from official decrypted by me. - RaGEZONE Forums
The dragon is just till +9 all the effects and texture you can get from the official patches.
Link to the file:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
And here is the +10 one and textures.Not sure if there are all the textures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks promising, haven't tried it yet but, looks good.

Just wondering, is this mount crypted just like the other new mounts? (ex: Scorpion King, Pegasus)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude this mount is already exist on our Private server with +10 aura, the eva of this mount is bug on the TO patches including the Level 80 weapon set of all classes that's why AdamGx successfully make it works on our private server... You think that you created this but the fact is most of the private servers has this mount with +10 aura... maybe you'r late to noticed this one and you are not aware on what is happening on the private server...

Let's help each other to be more vigilance on TO and WoW patches a little bit mistakes on their patches can be another stepping stone on our private server...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude just get the weapon by yourself and make it work and then lets talk of the mount.
Dude this mount is already exist on our Private server with +10 aura, the eva of this mount is bug on the TO patches including the Level 80 weapon set of all classes that's why AdamGx successfully make it works on our private server... You think that you created this but the fact is most of the private servers has this mount with +10 aura... maybe you'r late to noticed this one and you are not aware on what is happening on the private server...

Let's help each other to be more vigilance on TO and WoW patches a little bit mistakes on their patches can be another stepping stone on our private server...

if you dont believe what you say about this one? Snapshot_2013-12-27_172240 - Dragon Mount from official decrypted by me. - RaGEZONE Forums Snapshot_2013-12-27_143137 - Dragon Mount from official decrypted by me. - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even so.. we're slowly unveiling Talisman Online's Staff secrets..

We are going into the right direction.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude just get the weapon by yourself and make it work and then lets talk of the mount.

if you dont believe what you say about this one?View attachment 143502View attachment 143503

Ow I forgot to mention the new bosses came from TO, that is already working on our private server, as the TO released their bug patches it makes our server more reliable...

but I am not saying that I won't believe on you, you are a great guy dude... keep up the good work...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you understand perfectly its not a bug its about the system on which they where made, if you try to get the boss by yourself you will fail cuz it is encrypted but it is encrypted on an oldish system which we can decrypt easier but even so the new system is not that hard to be decrypted i just need to figure out 1 more thing and they will work.
Ow I forgot to mention the new bosses came from TO, that is already working on our private server, as the TO released their bug patches it makes our server more reliable...

but I am not saying that I won't believe on you, you are a great guy dude... keep up the good work...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome job, everything worked smoothly. Would it be ok if I used this? if so, thank you very much :drool:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use them that's why i shared it. :) And if i don't want much you could just give me credits on website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thank you. Let me know if you need any help and I will try assist you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you understand perfectly its not a bug its about the system on which they where made, if you try to get the boss by yourself you will fail cuz it is encrypted but it is encrypted on an oldish system which we can decrypt easier but even so the new system is not that hard to be decrypted i just need to figure out 1 more thing and they will work.

I know what you are talking, It is about hex editing that can decrypt those encrypted files, dragon mount is on old system of encryption thats whay i say it is bug because they did not put it on new system and has a weak code thats why it shows on our server by decrypting the files if you know which code on eva/evs it is, Im am working on level 72-78 gear as for now and I am having a difficulties on matching the evs files on textures because our client does not understand the exact key point of textures that is located on new evs files, I need much more time to locate the keypoints and make it fully works on private server, I think AdamGx is already done with Sin and Tamer sets, I can't wait him to release that files so that I want to work on it on my own with the help of his video's that give me a hint on how evs/eva files works on our server and TO server...

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
adam has jusr pl armor and armguard done nothing else cuz does are made somehow else its a trick there but i didnt had time to test, its something about npc whit the armor and armguard of the pl.I cant say more but thats all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to make OR Know Dragon mount DI
& how to put in clien plzzzz help me here i m new

- - - Updated -

Last edited:
Back