• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Talisman Launcher With Auto Update C# source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
due to changes im doing in new system i decided to realese my old source code to any of you who want to use :) enjoy .

download from here :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u make a tutorial too? Is hard for newbies do somethink with that :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the source of the launcher iv used : visual C# 2010 to build this launcher .
here u can download : with this u can edit the launcher as for edit tutorials cant realy tell u . best way to learn is to wath on youtube some tutorials or to read from the documentation , is best if u play with the launcer untill u figure out how is working , in any case if u have any question just ask where u dont know and il answwer as best i can .

Back