Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Weapons of War Original Effect.csv Kokreh Buff + Lucky Gems for Medium Rate Server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys, If you have Medium Rate server you can use this files, this is called kokreh buff from Weapons of War Official server, I got the bug Effect.csv from wow and copy it on my server before, As for now there is no server using this kind of buff...

You can add NPC for the quest reply or you can give this item as a reward item of your event, it is up to you if you want to put it on Quest reply or event item or maybe a donate item....

Plus a gem that can prevent from rolling back the item when upgrading or combining and has an additional success rate. (Lucky Snow Heart From Weapons of War)

Thanks for viewing, If you have any question just comment on the box and I will reply as soon as I am available..

Let us help each other to be more vigilance on TO and WOW patches, a little bit of mistake of their patches can be another stepping stone on our server...

Rar Password = thankswolf

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir. :)
WOW, you're files and mine are almost similar......
just the Fire Phoenix BUFFS are a little bit different. :)
But Works the same.

View this.(My effects)Like to share it also.

But the buff icons were from Sir Wolf.(huagkamakuli)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i have link for download game file and server files please

Back