Creating Talisman Online Server 2018

MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    1Posts

Creating Talisman Online Server 2018

I am Brazilian and the video is in Portuguese, but if you follow what I am teaching even if you do not understand my language, you will be able to develop your server in a practical way.

HAVE YOU ALREADY DEVELOPED A TALISMAN ONLINE SERVER, QUICKLY AND DESCOMPLICATED AND IN A VERY PURPOSEING WAY? IF YES, CONGRATULATIONS, IF YES BUT HAD A LONG HEADACHE, EVEN SO I WILL BLESS YOU, BUT IF NOT, BELOW IS A SMALL EXPLANATION AND THE FIRST MODULE WITH 11 VIDEO CLASSES FOR YOU TO START DEVELOPING A ZAL ONLINE TALISMAN SERVER, EVEN WITHOUT YOU KNOWING THE GAME, I GUARANTEE YOU THAT YOUR LEARNER WILL BE 100% WITHOUT ERRORS, BUT YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION AND GO TO THE END.

Hello, guys, I'm Origin, and I'm bringing you video tutorials teaching Talisman Online server development in a fast and very explanatory way and without blah blah blah, with our video lessons you will create your Talisman Online server very easily, understanding how it works settings.

Watch our channel on youtube Sign up, leave your liked in the video lessons, Share to your friends.
    Also visit our official Facebook page and enjoy our page and
    Access our website and create your account to have access to the files to start developing your server and when creating your account if you already have a server, simply advertise your server on our site for free.

<span lang="en">

<span lang="en">

<span lang="en">

<span lang="en">

<span lang="en"> I am Brazilian and the video is in Portuguese, but if you follow what I am teaching even if you do not understand my language, you will be able to develop your server in a practical way.

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: Creating Talisman Online Server 2018

can you make a Tutorial creating it in a PVS SSH with putty??

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    1Posts

Anyone can teach me how to add pv in an account in game ?
    because i have a different developer, but im the owner

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by poriowwroot View Post
    Anyone can teach me how to add pv in an account in game ?

because i have a different developer, but im the owner

it is easy man go to phpmyadmin and the click the acc mane you want aad pv and put 9
    if you dont know add me oon facebook by Espiritusanto Jonathan

Advertisement