Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to install libsmysqlclient.so.15 in amd64 11.10 ubuntu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
first you need to download the

put it in your home folder

rename it to something simple like lib.deb

now before trying to install the libs

open a terminal (ctrl+alt+T) then type sudo apt-get install ia32-libs then press enter

after everything is done
type "sudo dpkg --force-depends -i lib.deb"

you might get the following message

Selecting previously deselected package libmysqlclient15off:i386.(Reading database ... 140840 files and directories currently installed.)Unpacking libmysqlclient15off:i386 (from lib.deb) ...dpkg: libmysqlclient15off:i386: dependency problems, but configuring anyway as you requested:libmysqlclient15off:i386 depends on mysql-common (>= 5.1.30really5.0.75-0ubuntu10.5).Setting up libmysqlclient15off:i386 (5.1.30really5.0.75-0ubuntu10.5) ...Processing triggers for libc-bin ...ldconfig deferred processing now taking place

success..!! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL this is just poop.This is the worst way of doing this.You can simply open the .deb file and it will redirect you to a page.On the page you press download and done + I already have posted a tutorial of this.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL this is just poop.This is the worst way of doing this.You can simply open the .deb file and it will redirect you to a page.On the page you press download and done + I already have posted a tutorial of this.

im talking about ubuntu 64 bit not 32 bit mr. Brains :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back