Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL]Edit Npc Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1) Go to item_drop_class.csv
2) There you'll find a column named Id and DropItem
3) ID = ID OF THE DROP
DROPITEM = DROPS ITEMS IDS
4) You won't change anything at the column ID, just at DropItem, if you see at DropItem column, the item id is separated by a comma and a comma with a point, example:
1,0;2,0;3,0
I don't know whats that 0, but you need to put it.
IDITEM,0;IDITEM,0;
and there it goes... just put the items that you want to assign to the ID.
5) Go to local/common/table/npc.csv
6) Go to the column DropItem
7) Remember the column ID from item_drop_class? You put that ID at the DropItem column.

That's It :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: HOW TO: Edit Npc Drops

and can you tell me how to remove the South Border Land boss drop. The South Border Chest. so that, the boss can only drop item we want.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Just search for the npc ID, then go to npc.csv, seek for his ID, look at DropItem column (i think its 38), then keep the number that there.
Go to item_drop_class, remember the number that you kept? search for it at the ID column, found? Now look at DropItem Column and you'll find the items that the boss drops, just delete the ID of the box and add what you want.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

item_drop_class no have all npc
npc.csv have all npc
WTF??#19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back