Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TUTORIAL]Video Tutorial how to setup Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As promised I put links to video tutorials on how to create server. Please comment and assess and advise me how to create a new server because I like to play this game:)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

:cool::lol::D::thumbup:

Reaction score
Re: Video Tutorial how to setup Server

Cob666; fisrt of all thanks for all but ı want to ask you something, how to make myself GM and how to make Items for my self THANKS!

Reaction score

okay another question how can ı be ADMIN than how can ı make Items thanks for understanding.
For exaple one mini-tutorial be best..!

Last edited:
Reaction score

okay another question how can ı be ADMIN than how can ı make Items thanks for understanding.
For exaple one mini-tutorial be best..!

In t_account table set your pv=9
update t_account set pv=9 where name='sahmat01';

after just use command in game to create items
-additem ITEM_ID

Reaction score

Can you say me this location or need mini-video ı didint found it. Thanls for understanding.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, thx a lot for the vid.
But i have a problem with my ubuntu. . . it doesn´t let me open the shared folders, when i click to open the folder ¨talisman¨ it comes up with this error:

Unable to mount location
Failed to mount windows share.
i did everything as u did on the tut. i tought maybe u could help me..

thx in advanced

also i have this problem, i edited the files with the home folder, but when i try to run the server on the terminal it tells me there´s no such a file on it, and i see it when i call command ¨dir¨

attach SS

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score

u forgot to put install mysql for db to connect in navicat here is the sudo ---> sudo apt-get install mysql-server

frozen here getting errors to start

./db_server

process error line 1353

cannot open mysql

lol im so stupid password change :p

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got stuck on the network devices, i cant get it to mount the folders on linux. it gives me this error. . .

¨Unable to mount Location

Failed to mount windows share¨

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score

i got stuck on the network devices, i cant get it to mount the folders on linux. it gives me this error. . .

¨Unable to mount Location

Failed to mount windows share¨

lol all u have to do is share the folder then run cmd in windows get ur internal ip eg. 192.168.1.4 and type it in there and enter ur windows username/pass

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

i got every single thing up and running but when ready to login i get this gay error in login server

i cant login at all

tried big user-names /passwords still same i used MD5 also

[20100812 20:04:01 ERRO root] ReceiveCmd error, close session, User cmdID=5001
[20100812 20:04:13 ERRO root] ReceiveCmd error, close session, User cmdID=5001
[20100812 20:04:29 ERRO root] ReceiveCmd error, close session, User cmdID=5001
[20100812 20:04:38 ERRO root] ReceiveCmd error, close session, User

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol all u have to do is share the folder then run cmd in windows get ur internal ip eg. 192.168.1.4 and type it in there and enter ur windows username/pass

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Thx for answering, but i did it, as u can see i can get into the Network shared folders from windows, but it wont let me go into the folders,
i go on Places click ¨connect to server¨ then write down my windows IP and it shows me the folders, but then when i double click it it gives me the error ¨Unable to mount location. Failed to mount Windows Share¨ :/

I finally have it up and running, but doesn´t let other people to connect, only locally! i have a router but dont know how or what ports to portfoward to allow others to join my server!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

lol...i got somthing wrong in place..i put the part2 on the upload first...is that ok?cause he didnt say to upload the part1 first..so can that be an effect??

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

lol..i get a virus from downloading the Evp and crack rar..how to continue this??give me a link for the evp and crack that is safe.pls..thnks

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

ok...i have done the evp crack..about the ip adress..should o follow like in the video or follow my ip adress shown in the VMware??

Reaction score

here my problem...can anyone help?

emotion144@ubuntu:~$ cd db
emotion144@ubuntu:~/db$ ./db_server
ERRRRRRRRRRROR: cpu frequency too BIG :)
[09:29:14 INFO] Base initialized.
[09:29:14 INFO] net device startup ok
[09:29:14 INFO] FDSetSize = 1024
[09:29:14 INFO] Version = 110
[09:29:14 INFO] SendBufferSize = 16384
[09:29:14 INFO] RecvBufferSize = 87380
[09:29:14 INFO]

>>>>> DB Server (Build Dec 11 2009 15:58:11) <<<<<
[09:29:14 INFO] Welcome to the DB Server monitor.
[09:29:14 ERRO] [DB] DB_MYSQL_ENGINE_PROCESS_ERROR at line 1353 in (0x0x9091a78)->unsupported(), 1045, "Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)", "mysql_real_connect() error.".
[09:29:14 ERRO] [DB] (0x0x9091a78)->unsupported("localhost", 3306, "root", 0x0x90c331c("***"), "").
[09:29:14 ERRO] LOG_PROCESS_ERROR(nRetCode) at line 32 in unsupported.
[09:29:14 ERRO] [IDB] IDB_Connect(0, "localhost", 3306, "root", 0x0x90c331c("***"), "").
[09:29:14 ERRO] Db agent manager can not connect to the database(Server name : "localhost", user : "root".
[09:29:14 INFO] Base exit.
[09:29:14 INFO] net device exit ok
emotion144@ubuntu:~/db$

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ur password is wrong!!
the password inside ur db_server_user.ini inside fodler db has to be same password u use on mysql

Reaction score

hye all..sory to post so many qst...i got the problem with the .db_server already...but as i enter the next terminal ./login_server..it say error bacause already connected...how can i search for that?or do i must make from the begining?

Reaction score

When I get to the ./db_server it comes up with ./db_server: error while loading shared libraries: libmysqlclient.so.15: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory

anyone had this and solved it?

already tried reinstalling mysql and the libs

Reaction score

k, nice i dont speak polish, but i managed to get it fully setup by watching the guides and what you are doing. but one thing i wanna find out, is how do i let people join that are outside my home network. i wanna let friends play too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

you have ubuntu 10.4 ?? in that case you missed out the installation of php5 and u have 5.1

what u need to do is download the library

libmysqlclient.so.15 to your library folder

/usr/lib

for 32bits systems

and u should be good to go

or try installin fresh ubuntu 9.10 and dont upgrade untill AFTER you installed all mysql php files on your linux machine!

Reaction score

you have ubuntu 10.4 ?? in that case you missed out the installation of php5 and u have 5.1

what u need to do is download the library

libmysqlclient.so.15 to your library folder

/usr/lib

for 32bits systems

and u should be good to go

or try installin fresh ubuntu 9.10 and dont upgrade untill AFTER you installed all mysql php files on your linux machine!

And for 64bit?

Reaction score

given up n gone for full server rebuild lol, was using my own build of 10.04, so far using 9.10 getting there lol.

Last edited:
Back