Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

idea [services] muadmins coaching and services support

[Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT
    MuOnline Server Coaching and Technical Support by muadmins.com

Last update: 19.06.2020

Services
    - Server installations (any server files) 25$
    Spoiler:
    i will install any server for you, can be from your choice or i can recommend you aswell, even if its premium files

- Server full configurations (any server files) 50$
    Spoiler:
    i will do all configurations you ask me for, except adding custom items/features

- Client full customization's (any client files) (starting from 5$)
    Spoiler:
    for example edit all your texts to your server name i'll do for 5$

- Creating your ideal MU online server plan (FREE)
    Spoiler:
    we will discuss and plan your ideal upcoming server

- Game Client Redesign Services (Maps, Images and etc) (starting from 10$)
    Spoiler:
    This is something i love doing, i will do my best to change and/add/remove what you desire from the game looks

- 1 on 1 Coaching (Voice or Video calls weekly) to discuss anything you like. (25$ per hour)
    Spoiler:
    *first 30 minutes are for free (please let me know if you would like a 30 min free session with me*

- Business days Monday to Friday, All new INQUIRIES made at Friday will be delivered latest at Monday
    Spoiler:
    Can i schedule my call on the weekend? yes you can schedule a 30 min call with me at the weekend

My Tools
    - My 12 years experience with mu-online servers management.
    - Premium Client and Server Editor Tools for all types of MU servers
    - Game Map Redesigning tools
    - Website partner developer.

Experiences
    * Almost all Free and Premium server files and Tools.
    * Website installation = ONLY through our website coder partner .
    * All Root Servers / Dedicated servers or (VPS) with Windows Server 2008-2012 or+
    * Server Management Support (daily support chat)
    Spoiler:
    i will simply help you when needed, but i will not do it for you! i will guide you through and give you my best answers

Terms and Requirements
    * I only work with serious people, age of 18+ (for younger people, please start learning from my videos first: YOUTUBE:
    * You must speak one of these languages: English,German,Greek.
    * You must be fully transparent and real with me with what you want.
    * You must be able to communicate with us through skype or facebook.
    * You must have a VPS hosting or DEDICATED SERVER (most clients get 4-8GB VPS)
    * You must provide full access details to the hosting and all of our portals until the server is ready, then we can set another plan or keep it going that way, depends on the individual, team-viewer remote installation is possible aswell =)

What you get free after choosing to work with me
    1. Free Default Webzen Launcher with Auto updater (no install for auto update)
    2. I help you boost your server to my social media including youtube channel (if asked)+( give you golden advertising tips)
    3. 24/7 Chat support, if there is anything going on, i am very active and can answer within few minutes or hours on my messenger we chat through.

IMPORTANT
    * I can help you even if you have no experience in mu server making, this is why i offer this coaching!

* I Promise not to share any information between us and keep it private if this is what you desire

* If you are willing to learn, then i can record everything that i do for you, which will surely cost some extras but super possible.

* If you choose to work with free server files, remember that i don't recommend that for long term period. Same with any free files as well.

* Setting up a server on your own computer is possible, although transferring it to another host and doing the re-installation it will not be free, that's why we prefer and suggest you get a hosting service right away instead and avoid any complications.

* i don't do any Programming or Coding please hire a coder if you want extra new custom client addons or on server side, most clients get good premium files and their problems are solved, or hire a coder to work on their open source free files, in a conclusion if you wanna do something like this i don't believe i am the right person to work with, i can only advice you start doing something and you will realize its a waste of time if you want to invest anyways for the server, better go straight to the source of the good files and have ur server ready in a jiffy.

Refund Policy
    Refunds are possible, but guys you have to understand, if i did something you asked for, then i already spend that time and energy so changing your mind and plans will have to cost extra, same with re-installing your server.. this is why i offer VIDEO RECORDINGS so you can pay little more but (Learn and Do it by your self next time) but if there is something you don't like, we can always talk and work it out. I will refund you if you believe that my services and coaching is not working for you at all with no questions asked within 7 days

Disclaimer
    All information provided by Mu Admins are for educational or, and entertainment purposes only. By reading this text you agree to all of the following: You understand that this is simply a set of opinions (and not advice). You should not use this information as a replacement for help from a licensed professionals. All information on this text reflects “best case scenario” results. Most people are lazy and won’t put in the time and effort required to attain such results. This isn t a magic pill service, you will need to actually dive in, practice and put into application what you learn from this coaching and program services we provide.

You are responsible for any use of the information contained provided by Mu-admins, and hold Mu Admins and all members and affiliates harmless in any claim or event. By agreeing with this you are also agreeing that you will not use this information to pass any kind of harm i.e scam on any person. You will conduct yourself with integrity and be loving & gentle towards all people you meet and work with no matter what the results.

I am looking only to make good relationships with my clients and get your ideas into reality, give me the chance to help you and i might do more than that.

Video Introduction of this Post
    https://youtu.be/JWQn3boNUac

Payment methods
    Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Western Union, Bitcoin

Make sure you check out first our Youtube channel with our free content.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...L0f4ZTcpOikxUA

UPDATE: OUR WEBSITE IS READY FOR SAFE PAYMENTS =]

Last edited by KarLi; 19-06-20 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Updated

Re: [Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by ReadySteadyGo View Post
    Did help me a lot with some design things for mine own map creating. Did show me in teamviewer all what i need. Great work! Thank you!
    Trust 10/10
    Working with you was really fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by gaspeman View Post
    Karli was a great help, fixed allot of issues in no time, this guy knows his shit!
    Appreciate it, i am very glad that even you are hosting the server on your own PC, we figured out all possible ways to make this happen.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2017 Join Date
    365Posts

Great guy with great knowledge about everything that related to MuOnline. surely recommend!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagayakashi View Post
    Hello, Karli.

I do not consider your old guides about Server setup are successful. They are not entirely clear to a beginner.
    There are many questions left, as well as all the information has long been outdated.

What about me.
    I want to buy Cloud Server, I thinking about Amazoт or Azure and run MU on it.
    Using newer technologies than
    dead MSSQL 2000.

How much does installation help cost:
    -Setup Cloud for Mu server running,
    -Setup Mu server on Cloud,
    -WEB installation and server integration,
    -Search for good for beginning s4 server files (first season with master tree and sockets).

Correct me if I'm wrong in something.

For the beginning we can do not use Cloud, but setup Mu on my Local computer and WEB by Apach or something like that.

And how will the payment be made? After or before coach.
    I hope you do not take a lot of money for simple help in setting up the server :)
    Okay so first of all, those who only look for 'free' and easy ways will never succeed, in life and in the internet life, i am experienced since 2008 with this whole MU thing. You think i am going to give my whole value for fully free? and then people will not even be following accordingly.

When you hire somebody, who's been there, who knows the answers and so on, you are not going to waste HOURS or DAYS ( like me ) figuring out one small thing that someone already fixed and been there (and thats me), if you believe you can be succesfull alone, then go for it, go learn and u will come back asking for help. Those who invest time and effort and hire help are those who are serious with the plans.

No offense, but you must understand we live in 2020... if you wanna make a free server and easy and so on learn from my tutorials 90% of users who follow my free content are happy! and thats fine, if you want more then you must hire somebody or learn by your self (which takes time) and its your decision.. you can enjoy your free stuff and fail all the time and dont have a support system from people who been there already or you can invest and risk for something more serious, its your decision, im fine with that aswell.. i just know that all my current clients are happy with my coaching and services.

Now back to your 'plan'
    First of all, you must talk to me privately, i dont set fixed prices, because everyone has different situation and different plans and goals. So if you are interested we can jump on a call or on a chat for fully free with me and we can discuss about what you are planning for.

Remember: i am not also a programmer, but i have my people, i have my base and i know where to redirect you etc.. so remember that there is always a way and a plan to work out together.

And how will the payment be made? After or before coach.
    I hope you do not take a lot of money for simple help in setting up the server :)

Funny thing is, it might look simple, but what i had to go through to learn all of this was pain in the ass. Mu is a mess, in general and everyone will agree with me, unless you get everything premium and then you are ready to rumble (if u know how to prepare and config your server)

We can talk about the payment and discuss, i have customers who pay and put their trust in me and receive their service.. i have others who i have to work a little bit with and then they can pay. Others pay 50/50 and some just are happy to stay as they are, because i am fully REAL with everybody and RAW.. i dont hide anything and i dont play any tricks to make money out of you, i only want the best of you and your server.

So yeah Private message me and we can talk further is my best advice (cus i dont charge for the first session) i can help 30 mins for free, anything related to MU and that applies to everybody. Also you can get any hosting you like, i recommend OVH and Sovahost to anyone cus i have experience.. now if you want to get azure or amazon then if problems occur you might have to change / upgrade or find another host.. what i sense is you are not ready to invest fully for your server, you are looking for the cheap and shortcut way... you can do that with the free content instead mate.

best regards.

Bump ;)
    - accepting new clients, any mu server files you choose: setup for 25$ +launcher + local web install
    -
    @wNNk working with you and your server was really fun and enjoyable. You have opened a great server!

True MemberRank
    Apr 2011 Join Date
    476Posts

Happy to still see you around supporting the community!

Big vouch for Karli, when I first joined he was very helpful with questions I had. He also has more experience with MU than anyone I've met

Goodluck with your service Karli!

Oh gosh, you had to really login and use 3 different accounts to write these reviews ? Are you really enjoying it atleast quoting your self and talking to your self? :)
    you've never been a great buyer, that's what you've been doing all the time here and outside of here, buying services or products from people and then asking for refund and reporting your own payments with your 'false 'Unauthorized' cases' on PayPal you do, what an ignorant lying person ;) i am leaving this to Supervisors, thanks for the bump and good luck!

oh and you don't have any proof because you are not right, plus this was 6 years ago looks like you are stuck in the past.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    706Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Good Day! I have heard that this guy is using other FREE FILES and TOOLS then SELL it to aspiring new MU Private Server owner. KarLi is known to MU Community as a scammer. I just want everyone to beware of this person.
    Sorry I am just being honest.

Thank you.
    If you can't read than you are totally idiot. He never said using "Premium" files. He does or teach that what you can't do alone.

Not use your service if you don't want, but don't blame or accuse without proofs.

My close friend used his service and was satisfied. Do not let these fake reviews to make you disappointed about him.
    RED

True MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    554Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PwrDex View Post
    If you can't read than you are totally idiot. He never said using "Premium" files. He does or teach that what you can't do alone.

Not use your service if you don't want, but don't blame or accuse without proofs.

My close friend used his service and was satisfied. Do not let these fake reviews to make you disappointed about him.
    This is very strange...
    Ragezone not allow you to sell your own server files coded and development by you...
    But RZ allow Karli to sell "configurations" in free files.
    LOOOOOOL

The most sadly part is if you write a negative post, the mods delete it and ban you xD

True MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    /var/log/cabalLocation
    706Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lucila View Post
    This is very strange...
    Ragezone not allow you to sell your own server files coded and development by you...
    But RZ allow Karli to sell "configurations" in free files.
    LOOOOOOL

The most sadly part is if you write a negative post, the mods delete it and ban you xD
    He still selling services and not files.
    RED

Quote Originally Posted by garrone02 View Post
    Wtf paying for services while other do for free, this is a big scam dude ;)
    Okay dude contact me please right now and set up a server for me and website and launcher and configure spots, drops, events and everything for me please. I will be waiting your personal information through private message and i want you to set me up a season 12 server ;)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    FOR FREE.

Spoiler:
    OR

Spoiler:
    Start learning by your self which will take TIME and you will have to waste TIME just to simply setup a server

Spoiler:
    or

Spoiler:
    Simply watch my TENS of muonline tutorials that i did FULLY FREE which i state on my post BEFORE hiring me ;)

Spoiler:
    Or go and help people for free, waste your time, waste their times, and see their server fail and them asking for help and starting from 0 again

Spoiler:
    you decide

You guys are ridiculous who are saying i am scamming or selling products, you should learn basic English and read my first post again and check MU Section...and show me any complaints people have again'st anything i post.Then look who's there most active trying to help, everywhere you go there you see i provided full resources for the community, and look at you, like sheeps coming here because @Big G sent you to spam this topic just makes me smile.

Those who know.. know ;)

Appreciated @wNNk @PwrDex

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,412Posts

We do not allow people to post in this section if you do not have 100 posts and/or some extra conditions. Read: Post requirements to create and reply.. All posts will be removed if you do not fall under these post requirements.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

True MemberRank
    Mar 2006 Join Date
    WorldOf DotALocation
    1,209Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BambaVirus View Post
    I can confirm KarLi is a great person, very flexible and caring!
    He Just finished a little job for me, the whole deal and discuss was smooth and quickly.
    Vouch Karli. excellent person!
    interesting. hope you see your server soon. will be glad to help try out
    L>Conquer online classic server team to work with.
    Hosting: Arma 3/ Rust server.

~ Thread updated with range of prices of my services + intro ~
    Last edited by KarLi; 11-04-20 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JedWafu View Post
    Do you have packages for mobile mu online?
    Hello there, apologize for the late answer, unfortunaly mobile muonline services by muadmins are not available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement