[Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: [Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT

[Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT
    @alfonso7 @2s2ho

Thanks for your message, looking forward workign with ya'll :)

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy77 View Post
    KarLi is an extremelly professiona person. He setup my server quickly. Reccommended!
    Amazing experience working with you ! Thank you.

Accepting more clients for any mu server setup + free 30 min session for configs and assistance in anything related to mu server administrating.

Main post updated, since i started getting more clients and this is One Man Team regarding all the services i do (besides websites) i have to create space for my own time so i work only now from Monday to Friday. Website is coming also very soon.

Thanks to every client of us!

Thread updated =)

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    807Posts

which is you succes server? you must have some if your teaching others

Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    which is you succes server? you must have some if your teaching others
    Well its a very wrong question to ask since i dont work on server's as server 'manager or owner' and make servers successful, i do Services which means i only support and do services for those who need help in setup,configs,settings and more so far no one ever came and asked me "Hey can you make me a server and make it succesful for me?" servers can die after a day, or week or month, what would that mean that all my services failed because they didnt had money to pay the host for example? or who knows bad antihack? i dont even focus on these things, i am only here to help and support for those people who want to be helped Only =)

i will for sure create a list of servers that i worked and include them on this post eventually, just launched my website store and muadmins is progressing step by step.

Website updated with all the packages and information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement