[Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: [Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT

[Services] MUADMINS COACHING AND SERVICE SUPPORT
    @alfonso7 @2s2ho

Thanks for your message, looking forward workign with ya'll :)

Quote Originally Posted by astroboy77 View Post
    KarLi is an extremelly professiona person. He setup my server quickly. Reccommended!
    Amazing experience working with you ! Thank you.

Accepting more clients for any mu server setup + free 30 min session for configs and assistance in anything related to mu server administrating.

Main post updated, since i started getting more clients and this is One Man Team regarding all the services i do (besides websites) i have to create space for my own time so i work only now from Monday to Friday. Website is coming also very soon.

Thanks to every client of us!

Thread updated =)

True MemberRank
    Jul 2006 Join Date
    809Posts

which is you succes server? you must have some if your teaching others

Quote Originally Posted by Ooo Yee View Post
    which is you succes server? you must have some if your teaching others
    Well its a very wrong question to ask since i dont work on server's as server 'manager or owner' and make servers successful, i do Services which means i only support and do services for those who need help in setup,configs,settings and more so far no one ever came and asked me "Hey can you make me a server and make it succesful for me?" servers can die after a day, or week or month, what would that mean that all my services failed because they didnt had money to pay the host for example? or who knows bad antihack? i dont even focus on these things, i am only here to help and support for those people who want to be helped Only =)

i will for sure create a list of servers that i worked and include them on this post eventually, just launched my website store and muadmins is progressing step by step.

Website updated with all the packages and information.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

hello Karli,

just wanted to share this experience i have with you and ragezone members.
    about 20 days ago me and my friends were playing mu and enjoying it together when we decided to start our own server but no one of us have anything to do with mu files, so i went online searching for a guide and how to run mu server and how to get the files saw people working and showing how to run a server but i was confused and have no idea where to start found a video in youtube from muadmins which talks about free files and premium files so i went thru ur vids and downloaded the files and started trying to open a server yea i failed went back and tried again thru steps until i got into the game with no error it was season 6, then me and my friends said lets go higher version went to 7 then to season 12 and did everything around to make server running very will and now am working on my final project which is season 15 going smooth thanks to u videos and guides that ive been going thru it really helped me understand how to work with server and its only 20 days not much i know but i am working smooth on it and everything is going will, server will be online by 2 week from now i want to make sure that everything running smooth i dont know if am allowed to share link but to avoid that i wont mention the server, 20 days i was 0 information and today am into adding custom items to my server thanks alot for your help i wish you all the best for your time,experience sharing, teaching people for free [You are a legend]

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkay1 View Post
    hello Karli,

just wanted to share this experience i have with you and ragezone members.
    about 20 days ago me and my friends were playing mu and enjoying it together when we decided to start our own server but no one of us have anything to do with mu files, so i went online searching for a guide and how to run mu server and how to get the files saw people working and showing how to run a server but i was confused and have no idea where to start found a video in youtube from muadmins which talks about free files and premium files so i went thru ur vids and downloaded the files and started trying to open a server yea i failed went back and tried again thru steps until i got into the game with no error it was season 6, then me and my friends said lets go higher version went to 7 then to season 12 and did everything around to make server running very will and now am working on my final project which is season 15 going smooth thanks to u videos and guides that ive been going thru it really helped me understand how to work with server and its only 20 days not much i know but i am working smooth on it and everything is going will, server will be online by 2 week from now i want to make sure that everything running smooth i dont know if am allowed to share link but to avoid that i wont mention the server, 20 days i was 0 information and today am into adding custom items to my server thanks alot for your help i wish you all the best for your time,experience sharing, teaching people for free [You are a legend]
    My man @bloodkay1 you are the legend for putting this hard work and effort into action, this is why i am happy providing with the whole community all the free stuff so you understand with what you are dealing with with no bluffing around. You are definetly one of my favorite clients and i'm excited to work with you further!

Keep it going, and you are allowed to share your server link if you like here as a feedback of my support and services.

Best of luck!

EDIT: unfortunaly if you want to get helped, you must provide what i ask, which means SKYPE and scheduling system as we spoke and required, if you don't and i repeated this for more than 3 times that this is the best and only way to work, then don't wonder why my messages to you are straight direct and raw, i always coach for FREE first and then we decide if we want to continue working together and i make 0 money out of that! So please remember: If you confuse my kindness with weakness, you will be pointed out and shouted.

Peace
    Last edited by KarLi; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement