UGK Gameshield - New Antihack For Online Game !

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    27Posts

idea UGK Gameshield - New Antihack For Online Game !

UGK Gameshield - New Antihack For Online Game !
    Hello, i am Underground K, the developer of UGK Antihack. Some people might recognize me from my UGK antihack for MuOnline, there are many searches for my antihack if you search in google so if you would like to know more about me and my products search for any keyword similar to 'ugk antihack' in google.

For my product to grow further in its development and prevent hacks and cheating conflicts with online GameServers, i developed a new version of my antihack named UGK Rising Version. This version of my antihack is a result of many years of working with hacking and cheating for MuOnline but within the new version the antihack can support almost any games which are built using the current Win32 Platform.

Untill now, UGK Antihack Rising Version has been tested and is being used by over 20 clients world wide after one year from the date of release. Most of the custommers come from NA/EU, China, Thailand and Vietnam. The list below contains several games that are well compatible with the UGK Antihack Rising Version:

+ Seal Online.
    + WarZ Online.
    + MU Online.
    + RAN Online.
    + Rohan Online.
    + Mosiang Online.

This version of the antihack is well developed to work for many today's online games . If your game is not contained in the list above, please contact me. I would express my deep gratitude to you if you can give me a chance to enhance my product and ability for you.

For more information in terms of featers you can watch the video on the link below and get a visual idea or you can contact me for a trial version which is the most practical way for you to check it out.

Requirements :
    + Operating System : XP (SP2) to Windows 10 32/64 bit latest update.
    + Visual C++ Redistributable : not required.
    + .NET Framework : not required.

Payment method: PayPal
    Price: Starts from 20$ (Monthly) price increases based on the number of your players.
    Website : UGK Gameshield - The Best Choise Of Private Online Game Administrator
    Email : ugk.gameshield@gmail.com

Requirements :

+ Operating System : XP (SP2) to Windows 10 32/64 bit latest update.
    + Visual C++ Redistributable : not required.
    + .NET Framework : not required.
    Last edited by UGK Rise; 21-04-17 at 08:26 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2007 Join Date
    Faronnia.comLocation
    2,094Posts

Re: UGK Gameshield - New Antihack For Online Game !

Faronnia MU is protect by UGK Gameshield Anticheat system.

His software works well, with a nice backend running on your server, and does not modify original .exe application of your game in the client. I recommend this anticheat system to other private server administrators.

His anticheat seems to work client-side on Windows XP, 7, 8. 8/1, and Windows 10. And thats both 32bit and 64bit systems.

His customer support is outstanding, always replies, always looks into problems, always fixes up everything.

Go with this guy, is my friendly advice.
    Owner of Faronnia MU Online : Classic private server
    Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f198/faron...tered-1164589/

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    27Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingLordMaster View Post

Faronnia MU is protect by UGK Gameshield Anticheat system.

His software works well, with a nice backend running on your server, and does not modify original .exe application of your game in the client. I recommend this anticheat system to other private server administrators.

His anticheat seems to work client-side on Windows XP, 7, 8. 8/1, and Windows 10. And thats both 32bit and 64bit systems.

His customer support is outstanding, always replies, always looks into problems, always fixes up everything.

Go with this guy, is my friendly advice.
    thank you for that :)

I have experience with UGK since 2/3 years and this year the new version of the antihack is super outstanding.
    The support UGK Gives is the best thing i have received and the price for his antihack is well affordable.

I can only recommend it liek i always do :)

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    27Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarLi View Post
    I have experience with UGK since 2/3 years and this year the new version of the antihack is super outstanding.
    The support UGK Gives is the best thing i have received and the price for his antihack is well affordable.

I can only recommend it liek i always do :)
    thank you very much :)
    Quote Originally Posted by NesuxGxx View Post
    Is there any way to have a trial version to use your antihack and my platform <3
    yes always have a trial version for new customer, just contact me.

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    720Posts

I've tested this Anti-Hack before when we started our 1st Mu server in 2013 and it was very nice, there were bugs back then but still a lot of cheat & hacks were blocked. We upgraded to EX version that's why we stopped using it because that time it was not compatible on new versions. Hopefully this time I can get to test it on my S6 server again so I can replace my very old version of NSE which until now after more than a year still didn't upgrade my lifetime license. ;)

Recommended Anti-Hack! ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
    Recommended Support! ✪ ✪ ✪
    Affordable Price! ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
    “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”

MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    14Posts

Only need to fix rfonline protection but very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Recommended Anti-Hack! ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪
    Recommended Support! ✪ ✪ ✪
    Affordable Price! ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    359Posts

Good day! i find it interesting. May i know how much it cost? because i would like to use it in mu Ran Online server. Hoping for your positive response. Thank you!

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    27Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kenn14 View Post
    Good day! i find it interesting. May i know how much it cost? because i would like to use it in mu Ran Online server. Hoping for your positive response. Thank you!
    hello, sorry im so busy for new update few day before, cost for Mu Online start from 20$/month, you can contact me by skype : ugk.gameshield or facebook: UGK Gameshield - Startpagina | Facebook

MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    TürkiyeLocation
    6Posts

I sent a private message, can you check

Advertisement