True MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    304Posts

Paysafecard for Paypal

Item quantity: 1
    New/Used: New
    Wanted: Paypal money

About the item:
    I got a 50 euro pin loaded on mypaysafecard account. The problem is I can'tuse it for the purchase I intended to. The credit can be used for League Of Legends, many popular betting sites (bet365 etc.), various poker sites (pokerstars.net etc.), Ubisoft Store (u can get the new Far Cry and some dlcs plus the old one for 45$ at the moment), Steam (not 100% sure).
    Why is it a good deal for you? You can get 50 euros of credit only paying 42.5 euros to me (it's the same amount I can get back into my bank account, but I don't wanna wait for 11-13 days).
    How will we go through with the transaction? Simple, send me the money through Paypal and I give you mypaysafe account username and password. You spend the 50 euros and I get my account back.
    Is it safe? Ofcourse it's safe, I'll be entrusting you with my account and in any case, paypal protects you from scams offering full refund. The only one in real danger is me, but I hope you are not a jerk to go through the process of refunding just for 50 euros.
    Last edited by Kreeate; 03-12-16 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Removed the bit about PM. All transactions must be completed on the RZ forums as per section rules.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,299Posts

Re: Paysafecard for Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by ftewegw1 View Post
    Item quantity: 1
    New/Used: New
    Wanted: Paypal money

About the item:
    I got a 50 euro pin loaded on mypaysafecard account. The problem is I can'tuse it for the purchase I intended to. The credit can be used for League Of Legends, many popular betting sites (bet365 etc.), various poker sites (pokerstars.net etc.), Ubisoft Store (u can get the new Far Cry and some dlcs plus the old one for 45$ at the moment), Steam (not 100% sure).
    Why is it a good deal for you? You can get 50 euros of credit only paying 42.5 euros to me (it's the same amount I can get back into my bank account, but I don't wanna wait for 11-13 days).
    How will we go through with the transaction? Simple, send me the money through Paypal and I give you mypaysafe account username and password. You spend the 50 euros and I get my account back.
    Is it safe? Ofcourse it's safe, I'll be entrusting you with my account and in any case, paypal protects you from scams offering full refund. The only one in real danger is me, but I hope you are not a jerk to go through the process of refunding just for 50 euros.
    Bank transfer delays only 2~3 weeks, (less than this)
    they charge you for 7,50Eu, you only need to share them Bank informations, and some paper from electricity or where you actually live,
    nothing to worry, just go ahead.
    The ultimate season2 server comes soon..

Advertisement