Natzugen stealing 200 EUR ( skype ia.root ), SCAM

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

config Natzugen stealing 200 EUR ( skype ia.root ), SCAM

Hi, I want to say about user Natzugen
    This user sayed me what him can change moneys from one system to other ( Paypal to WebMoney ) for a %, I needed to send 200 EUR ( 6 EUR is a % for Natzugen ) and I will get to my WebMoney system 194 EUR.I have make a payment 19.04.2018 and Natzugen say me what I will get moneys 23.04.2018, at this moment you can see 7.05.2018 and Natzugen ignores me.

Screenshots:

What I want? I want to get my moneys for WebMoney system or make a money back or need to ban Natzugen on forum, because him can to deceive so many people.

For admins I can send any details, screens, skype logs and any evidences.

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    HomeLocation
    81Posts

Re: Natzugen stealing 200 EUR ( skype ia.root ), SCAM

Just make paypal refund

Powerfull Website For MuOnline Private Servers & MuOnline Advertisement

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,270Posts

I cannot find a topic about this guy "selling" these services on RZ. This is also a pretty obscure trade.. I don't know why anyone would do this.

Don't do this again and try to get your money refunded via paypal (make a dispute).
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

True MemberRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    KievLocation
    540Posts

I confirm this but nickname this guy on ragezone

[Mu Online] Recruiting to the Mu Online Project

HxxTxH

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    ElbelandLocation
    1,788Posts

That isn´t me, you can check with anyone i've away from the forum for many months amd i dont sell stuff via ragezone, you can ask @KarLi, @DragonSeth, @YolaxD or @RevolGaming , besides im not even russian i'm from colombia (wich can be seen in my RZ profile) and i barely use Skype wich is warfoxdn and you can confirm it with many members of mu online section.5 Hours Ago

Last edited by Natzugen; 18-05-18 at 12:16 AM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2016 Join Date
    36Posts

hello to all, I can say with total security that this is not Natzugen, greetings and stop acquiring services from people who do not have and have no reference, avoid being scammed :)

spn:
    hola a todos, puedo decir con total seguridad que ese no es Natzugen, saludos y dejen de adquirir servicios de personas que no tengan y no tengan referencia, eviten ser estafados :)
    Last edited by YolaxD; 18-05-18 at 06:46 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2004 Join Date
    KievLocation
    540Posts

I say before this person have other nick name on Ragezone on Russian forum and skype have nick name "Natzugen"

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,912Posts

Opps i never seen this maybe cause @natzugen messed up my tag xD But either way i don't believe natzugen would do this. In my opinion he's a pretty good guy. So one don't buy files and two learn who your actually buying them from. But other then that. I wish you the best of luck with your paypal case.
    "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop"

Advertisement