Potential Scammer gave wrong information and ignored further contact

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    pallet TownLocation
    2Posts

! Potential Scammer gave wrong information and ignored further contact

Forum username: Cankiee
    Original thread: HabboCOM Account - 2010 - A lot of furnis included

Are you happy with the transaction: No, I'm disappointed and angry for getting scammed
    Did you get your item: No, because he gave me the incorrect account information then ignored further contact as to why he did not give me the correct information. I even waited a while, but I got fed up because he still refused to answer why. I am unable file a dispute with paypal either.
    How long did it take for it to arrive: Never got the correct account information

Additional notes:
    Hi, I would like to report Cankiee for backing out of the trade and taking my 35 dollar without giving me the correct account information. He refuses to acknowledge what he has done wrong and ignores my pm to give me the correct Habbo Account information. Is there anything I can do? I have tried filing a dispute with paypal but i was unable to do so because of the way it was done. Quick note: Since my account has under 100 posts because I don't hardly use ragezone at all, I was unable to post on the thread so I had to PM him instead. I am unsure to include screenshots but I will include anyways. I am unsure whether I should include the PM messages because I only communicated on Ragezone PM, and I was unsure if I should post those PM messages incase, someone can look at them so I would not need to post those messages.

In the spoiler is the paypal receipt.

--removed due to picture contains personal info
    Another Quick Note in spoiler
    Spoiler:

Also, I want to quickly note that he did tried to sell the same account on reddit around the same time he posted it on ragezone. Luckily the thread got archived and the message removed since it violated that subreddit's rules
    https://www.reddit.com/r/habbo/comme...rnis_included/
    Last edited by Biesmen; 17-01-17 at 07:16 AM.

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,271Posts

Re: Potential Scammer gave wrong information and ignored further contact

@agentjasonrock Do you have chatlogs or something like that?
    @Cankiee @MentaL
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,901Posts

there isn't much I can do atm without solid evidence
    Madison Fan Club Member : #1 . Thank you <3

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    SingaporeLocation
    32Posts

lol, I don't see why you can't dispute through paypal. All you have to do is to call them, what's so hard about that?
    Keep in mind that Paypal disputes will allow both parties to communicate first before they take any action, if he doesn't reply, you get back your money. But if he tries to play around with it, give Paypal a call, they'll probably take action.
    KAEMINGTAN.COM | Design & Fashion
    Founder of Various Server & Games Platforms
    Contact me for business enquiries
    Donate to me @ Paypal.me/kaemingtan

Indigo SubscriberRank
    May 2013 Join Date
    North KoreaLocation
    959Posts

Sup,

First of all, wtf ?

I did not scam you, the account information that was given where working boy, dont lie to me.

And the reason why I did not respond to you is because I generally dont open pm's anymore because of spam. I use Discord to communicate with friends etc.

I'm busy with reallife and i'm not that active anymore.
    Idk if @MentaL can see my activitiy/login history but if he can please check it.

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    pallet TownLocation
    2Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cankiee View Post
    Sup,

First of all, wtf ?

I did not scam you, the account information that was given where working boy, dont lie to me.

And the reason why I did not respond to you is because I generally dont open pm's anymore because of spam. I use Discord to communicate with friends etc.

I'm busy with reallife and i'm not that active anymore.
    Idk if @MentaL can see my activitiy/login history but if he can please check it.
    The account information that you have given me did not work since the moment you have given them to me, and I have been trying to contact you repeatedly to find out why it is not working. I was left with but no choice to file this dispute here since, I was left with no other options.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    @agentjasonrock Do you have chatlogs or something like that?
    @Cankiee @MentaL
    The only chat logs are through the Forum PM as I had stated so I didn't know whether or not to post them here or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MentaL View Post
    there isn't much I can do atm without solid evidence
    I am not sure if it is safe to post the entire conversation here but I will do so anyways
    Spoiler:

RaGEZONE - MMO development community;http://forum.ragezone.comPrivate Message Dump for User agentjasonrock; 15-01-17 05:36 PM -->################################################################################Folder : Sent Items################################################################################================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-06 16:06Title : About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I would like to buy your gonzaaly account for either 20 dollar to 50 dollar. Nothing more than 100 dollar :( I don't want to get in trouble.================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : agentjasonrockDate : 2016-11-06 16:21Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by agentjasonrock
    I would like to buy your gonzaaly account for either 20 dollar to 50 dollar. Nothing more than 100 dollar :( I don't want to get in trouble.
    Thisisaseriousoffertho================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : agentjasonrockDate : 2016-11-06 16:22Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like to buy your gonzaaly account for either 20 dollar to 50 dollar. Nothing more than 100 dollar :( I don't want to get in trouble.
    This is a serious offer though.================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-06 17:55Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Cankiee
    Hi,40$ seems fair to mePaypal only
    howabout30dollar?================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-06 18:23Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    you sir got yourself a deal. 35 dollar it is. We talking USD right? xD================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-06 18:25Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    Also, where do you want me to send it on paypal?================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-06 20:06Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    you sir got yourself a deal. 35 dollar it is. We talking USD right? xD
    yes USD.Pp email is: *REDACTED*
    Conversion rate: 1 USD = 0.8754 EUR on paypal so you are okay with receiving, 30 USD = 26.26 Euros?
    ================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-06 20:08Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    Sorry I meant $35 = 30.61 euro?================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-06 20:10Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    Do you want me to send in Euros or USD because if I send in Euros I will get hit with fees.================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-07 13:05Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    Hello, are you there? i want to send this while your online so i know i am not being scammed. :)================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-07 17:15Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    Hello, are you there? i want to send this while your online so i know i am not being scammed. :)
    Yes I am.Send it in EUR. it's okay though.
    There it has been sent, what are the account login information?================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-07 20:00Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    Hello, are you there? i want to send this while your online so i know i am not being scammed. :)
    There it has been sent, what are the account login information?
    *REDACTED*There u go.
    It did not work, what is the working password?================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-07 20:01Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    *REDACTED*There u go.
    I have tried and the login information does not work. What is the correct login information D:================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-07 20:03Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    *REDACTED*There u go.
    If you don't give me the correct login information then I am going to get my refund back================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-07 21:38Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    *REDACTED*There u go.
    the login information that you gave me is incorrect, please give me the correct information================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-08 18:41Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    *REDACTED*There u go.
    Hello? the account information you gave me were incorrect.================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-09 14:36Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    *REDACTED*There u go.
    HELLO ARE YOU THERE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU GAVE ME DOES NOT EVEN WORK!================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-11-09 15:45Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    *REDACTED*There u go.
    Hello are you even there? the account information does not work. If you don't give me the correct one I am afraid I am going to have to get a refund================================================================================From : agentjasonrockTo : CankieeDate : 2016-12-22 23:26Title : Re: About your Gonzaaly Account...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    howabout30dollar?
    *REDACTED* u go.
    I demand to know why you intentionally gave me the wrong login information?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here is in image of the account I was supposed to receive. Note how it still says last login "6 months ago"? It means that I have been unable to even log in. Since 6 months ago is about June or July 2016

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Kae Ming View Post
    lol, I don't see why you can't dispute through paypal. All you have to do is to call them, what's so hard about that?
    Keep in mind that Paypal disputes will allow both parties to communicate first before they take any action, if he doesn't reply, you get back your money. But if he tries to play around with it, give Paypal a call, they'll probably take action.
    This what happens when I tried to dispute. Which is funny because I made sure to send it as a payment for a good or service.
    Last edited by agentjasonrock; 15-01-17 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Redacted all personal information

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,271Posts

@agentjasonrock
    Your PM logs are not really readable, but it looks like there is a lack of communication between you two.

@Cankiee can you figure this out with @agentjasonrock?

Edit: Cankiee sent me a PM he will solve this issue.
    Last edited by Biesmen; 17-01-17 at 07:16 AM.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

Advertisement