[Report]Username : Demoter

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

angry [Report]Username : Demoter

Last edited by hnomkeng; 16-05-17 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Text to Images.

WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    899Posts

Re: [Report]Username : Demoter

Do you have any efficient evidence which can be used instead of a full on copy & paste of text which would make it easier for the RZ team to look into?

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    Do you have any efficient evidence which can be used instead of a full on copy & paste of text which would make it easier for the RZ team to look into?
    Edit.

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,272Posts

I can't find anything that affiliates this person with @DNC. Especially since @DNC has got a different Skype account and he's a well known user on RaGEZONE, and the proof he sent you to show you he was @DNC is really, really bad.. But how do you know this could be @Demoter?

I do see you're trying to purchase Server Files even though we discourage anyone to try to purchase or sell server files, as this is strictly prohibited on RaGEZONE which you can find here:
    Global Merchant Zone Rules: Global Merchant Rules (the bottom of the thread)
    Global Forum Rules: Forum Rules (Rule #28).

Also, since all communication has been done outside of RaGEZONE we can't help you. See rule #1 of the section "##### LISTING A TRADE, SALE OR REQUEST #####" in the Merchant Zone rules. We recommend you to have at least 100 posts to be able to participate in sales on RaGEZONE for your own and other people their 'safety'.

All you can do right now is file a dispute to get your money back.

Tagging @MentaL for awareness
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

It looks like you have been trying to acquire those server files since a long while now, sharing your Skype ID in numerous sections. We do not endorse nor allow sale of any kind of server files on RaGEZONE, anything you do outside of RaGEZONE concerns you and only you. No staff, especially @DNC will ever show up on your Skype with the intentions of selling you server files, especially in that manner.

How you came to a conclusion that person might have been @Demoter is beyond me ... but we cant just punish a random user because you say so.

WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    899Posts

The best they can suggest is to follow the market rules and if you have evidence of him being demoter then please feel free to do so but they cannot act upon stuff that's outside of RZ or if you say so but if you want to help out more do you have any evidence towards him giving you the skype detail via pm or anything? @hnomkeng
    Last edited by Bradley; 16-05-17 at 02:21 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    16Posts

Okay dealt with Demoter, 30 days timeout for impersonating staff/selling serves files. Please avoid further dealing with server files in and out of RaGEZONE especially people that claim to be a staff member of RaGEZONE.

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,272Posts

Since @Mucski dealt with the situation (thank you) I have closed this thread.

@hnomkeng I recommend you to file a dispute and never purchase Server Files again and make sure all negotiations will be done via the forums (publicly).
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

Administrator  Rank
    Dec 2000 Join Date
    32,901Posts

lots of impersonators - ive got a few... if you find them ban them .
    Madison Fan Club Member : #1 . Thank you <3

Advertisement