Ris, Scammer ALERT

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    13Posts

Ris, Scammer ALERT

I am aware of this cat going around acting as rz developers. Which i am not stupid, nor born yesterday without my bottle feed to mehh....

Unlike other's who have been scam or close. I have purchase service in the past, and i know my steps to avoid this apple pie crap. FYI if someone claims to be a RZ staff, very simple thing to do is confirm if they are truly a staff of rz. Private message them, and wait for a respond to confirm. Most of the time they won't do business with newbies or people they don't know.

Nice PHOTOSHOP trick, but the paint is not covering up the name you pasted on top @Ris

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

Re: Ris, Scammer ALERT

bump, can also confirm... Scammer is/was claiming to be DNC... Will leave all the emails/Skype/Discord IDs I had on him below (Currently disputing $150 through PayPal)

Skype - live:kennansoftware
    Email 1 - dncfantage@gmail.com
    Email 2 - puffcoderpay@gmail.com
    Discord - Do Not Code#7856

Rage zone User - Ris

DeveloperRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    9,235Posts

Same: Scammer ?
    Discord: TheGeneral#0063
    Join the Arcturus Discord server: https://discord.gg/eDr7FKQ (You can ask help here regarding Arcturus :love)

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    12Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Correct.

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    30Posts

Same here, he claimed to be DNC and said he was selling ArcheAge 1.2 files and that he could help with reverse engineering and modifying the files so we could get a working ArcheAge server.
    I collected some money and he told me an email address to send the money to.
    I ended up getting nothing, wish I had read all the threads here before. Well, started a dispute, lets see what happens.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    13Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    Yes, he just makes duplicate accounts. Acts as a developer rz and purchases a rank subscruber to standout as a normal user.

Advertisement