Scammer impersonating DNC, be aware

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    34Posts

thumbs down Scammer impersonating DNC, be aware

Scammer impersonating DNC, be aware
    I recently asked for a developer on L2 section to start a project with, and I got a message from a guy recommending DNC saying he was the best developer with his Discord: 0xHex#0581 ID. I talked with the guy, we came to an agreement, I did my part of the deal and paid him for the work he was hired to do. But after the payment he started to ask for more money, giving excuses that I need certain files, and wanted to pay him more with bitcoin and such so he could get the files, as well I figured he was lying about his Nationality saying he is from US working as a database administrator and into reverse engineering and a lot of bragging, but actually he is from PH. I sent a message to the Ragezone Staff, hoping they will do something about him, maybe a ban on the forum so he wont scam others.

This is his user panel - http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333439047.html
    Email - banekpayment@gmail.com
    Email 2 - banekpayz@gmail.com

Everyone be careful about this guy and don't trust anything he says.
    Last edited by JoHnnyJup4nu; 03-11-20 at 09:34 PM.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,471Posts

Re: DNC - Scammer alert!

Do you have any actual proof the person in question is DNC? I assume you don't.

There are warnings all over the forum that Developers and Moderators will never sell server files. Anyone claiming to be a moderator or a developer (DNC is a developer) is going to scam you. Unfortunately you fell for someone impersonating a trusted member.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    34Posts

If its so, then I apologize to DNC and everyone else that I might have offended, its just that I was aproached by 2 different people claiming to be someone that seems its not. In my defense, users shouldn't be able to share other users details and information from this forum, because I saw there are alot of people having this issue with scammers impersonating other people. As well I didn't said that I was buying server files, but I only asking for a developer to help administrate a new project that I want to start. Again, I apologize and I ask the staff to delete this thread As soon as possible. Thank you.

P.S. I can share photos with my conversation with the dude if required.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,471Posts

You don’t have to apologize, it is very unfortunate that you have been scammed. Your thread might warn other innocent users, like you. I suggest you to try to file a dispute and report the email or the bank account that received your money.

Also, who is the guy that recommended the person who scammed you?
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    34Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MUDARK
    try add DNC he was best developer try add his discord

Discord: 0xHex#0581

This is the user that recommended him.
    Last edited by JoHnnyJup4nu; 03-11-20 at 09:46 PM.

Advertisement