Stealer, scammer bola, adriano luis

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    60Posts

angry Stealer, scammer bola, adriano luis

Hello, I thought I would never post this kind of thing in this forum, but I apologize to everyone, I have defended him a few times here in the forum and today. .

so come on, a few weeks ago I looked for Luís Adriano (Bola, ZePequeno, and DevBola etc.)
    user: http://forum.ragezone.com/members/1333387678.html

to offer me some services, in which the case was closed with a package
    NovaRank
    Pincash
    Rank TW
    Weekly Cubi
    Awarded login
    All version to 1.4.4

as I had already made two purchases with him previously and I had known him for many years I thought that it would be no problem,
    that's when I was wrong,
    NovaRank Pincash and RankTW,
    a few days latebut okay,
    Waited I of, But the Same | the when Asked about the REST of the items,
    of He simply ignored up my messages, visualized and DID not the respond,
    and the when of He answered IT WAS always an excuse ...
    today has been the WAS for last straw IT DID not the when the respond to me for more than days,
    so I have decided to do this post in the

BLACK LIST.

I also DO NOT RECOMMEND your services to ANYONE.
    Many lost days.

follows the prints of our
    conversations
    (prints only pt-br)
    Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot (bank transfer)

http://prntscr.com/imrbp0

http://prntscr.com/imrc0a

http://prntscr.com/imrc75

http://prntscr.com/imrch9

DO NOT CLOSE SERVICE WITH THAT PERSON.
    Adriano, if you needed money, I would just say that I made you an expensive donation,
    you did not have to rob me, in addition to losing customers.

After this happened this guy still has the courage to come in perfect world development forum, threatening me that he will take some of our conversations to the police, where he has clear signs of dementia.He robbed several people of this same forum as well, where he does not run after resolving his issues.

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    Joinville, BrazLocation
    13Posts

Re: Stealer, scammer bola, adriano luis

This guy was always like that, he only knows how to do shit and thief

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,535Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkelletonX View Post
    This guy was always like that, he only knows how to do shit and thief
    ohh, SkelletonX, always a jealousy, Your opinion is very important to me as you can see
    die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    27Posts

Hello, I am not a very known or very good developer, and as any developer, I don't know everything about PW and I ask help from others (using payments or trading stuffs/editors), I don't know Bola personaly, just a person from the internet. I started to ask him favors and do some stuffs for my server (payed in cash of course) I never had problems with him so far, there has been quite alot of work he did for me, he even did work and gave it to me to test it out and if it worked, then I would pay him, fair and square, not many trust you like that when its real money in the work. Even after he did his job, he always helped/fixed for free if that edit wasn't a fully functional one. I really don't know any of you or what the problem was between you guys, but what I can say for sure and from my own experience, that he is a trustly person and he will help you without hesitating and whenever he is free, of course the job was done quickly after the payment, never had to wait for him. That's just my opinion about the guy, sorry to hear that you had a bad experience about him. Good luck and happy deving!

SupervisorRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,281Posts

We will check the evidence and decide if the proof is valid. After that we will discuss if any action is necessary. However, I do encourage you @wanted587 to keep your personal issues with Bola private and avoid spamming this issue on other topics/forums. It will only make this investigation difficult.

Also tagging @MentaL in case he wants to respond.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    60Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    We will check the evidence and decide if the proof is valid. After that we will discuss if any action is necessary. However, I do encourage you @wanted587 to keep your personal issues with Bola private and avoid spamming this issue on other topics/forums. It will only make this investigation difficult.

Also tagging @MentaL in case he wants to respond.
    Okay, I apologize for Spam and other constraints that probably caused the RageZone team, I'm waiting for the team decisions, if you need me, I have more evidence with me, and I can cite more than 5 people that same, applied this blow.Once again, I apologize again for the inconvenience,I hope that justice is done, because I do not believe that this forum supports this type of person, where in my simple opinion, a person with this history, should not have in his profile this title of "Developer", but in this case " Scammer ".I apologize once again to the entire Ragezone Forum team, if you need the evidence and witnesses just talk to me.

DeveloperRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1,535Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wanted587 View Post
    Okay, I apologize for Spam and other constraints that probably caused the RageZone team, I'm waiting for the team decisions, if you need me, I have more evidence with me, and I can cite more than 5 people that same, applied this blow.Once again, I apologize again for the inconvenience,I hope that justice is done, because I do not believe that this forum supports this type of person, where in my simple opinion, a person with this history, should not have in his profile this title of "Developer", but in this case " Scammer ".I apologize once again to the entire Ragezone Forum team, if you need the evidence and witnesses just talk to me.
    Biesmen already have my statement

like every salesman, i have good and bad customers, I have few conditions, but one of them was broken and I was aware, I cut relations with this, you can bring all my bad clients, I can bring all my good clients, i always let people know about my few terms before trading.
    die as a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    BulgariaLocation
    458Posts

Vouch for Bola my friend worked with him few times and everything went smooth like a honey.
    #BoredMthfcker.

Administrator  Rank
    Jan 2001 Join Date
    32,901Posts

quit buying server files like a muppet , i hate it.
    Madison Fan Club Member : #1 . Thank you <3

Advertisement