Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    404 Not FoundLocation
    337Posts

Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

Warning: PS Sistemas
    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    You are so funny mecanik hahaha say i'm a kid but it's you who creates fake accounts for defame me :D

About answers okay let's go:

- Yes, Administrators can take screenshots when they need or see some player who they think are cheating.
    - Otherwise PS only takes screenshot when detect something, and their resolution is "pf4bit" (Very low).
    - PS send ticks every second to PS Server "heartbeat"
    - About random names is for TGH cheats who modify the PS memory, but that already was removed and changed to a fixed name "PSGG.64.exe" at lasts builds.
    - PS still running after game closes for 5 minutes and then close yourself for if players start game again don't need wait PS loads all again.
    - CPU usage is from handle protection, and administrators can change the delay of all PS codes for it use less CPU or more CPU.

Virus seller? stop cry please :)
    Delphi trash? maybe because you don't know code something better using delphi :D

If somebody have some doubt about how PS works just call me at skype suporte.psdev or contact me at my website and i'll answer all questions

What the actual... what the ... ? Why are you even using my name or mentioning me ?

I do not make "fake accounts", I never did in my life. Also, I do not have time to spend on you; you are simply not worth it.

These are the people you thought they are stupid and will never notice what you are doing.
    Be kind to animals, or else.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    No, because he doesn't put a fixed value (of kernel32.Sleep) and let the administrator to put a very low value to detection scans, and it can cause a LOT of CPU usage and the microproccesor can go to high temperature level and reduces his lifetime.
    Also, we are talking about information stealing with massive screenshots, fake process detection (chrome.exe, firefox.exe, discord.exe, explorer.exe) to keep stealing data, we are talking of more sentences than just high CPU usage.
    Allow administrator use any value? hahahah it's obvious you don't know how PS works.

https://imageupload.io/lYVWdTnvyQ.i
    By default that's set as 50 ms.

I don't believe any administrator will "block" chrome for steal informations.
    The question here is, who is the villain, who sells the gun or who pull the trigger :D

- - - Updated - - -

About CPU usage from handle protection?
    Here is a video who prof it's him who use CPU and if change the scan decreases the CPU usage :)

About screenshot? it's easy solve it. just leave PS only take screenshot from global database or who opens a handle and remove from Server so admin don't will take any screenshot :)

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND

At PS have a option to disable this function :D just check the image ;)

kisses

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Allow administrator use any value? hahahah it's obvious you don't know how PS works.

https://imageupload.io/lYVWdTnvyQ.i
    By default that's set as 50 ms.

That you don't believe doesn't means that everyone can't do that, you can't understand it virus-seller?

The question here is, who is the villain, who sells the gun or who pull the trigger :D
    If you know that you are selling a spyware that can be used to steal private information, what do you think?, the problem are what you are doing kid.

Here is a video who prof it's him who use CPU and if change the scan decreases the CPU usage :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=molf01oNwTQ
    And here we CONFIRMED that he is stealing private data from everyone, because he doesn't use his original software and he has coded another new to reduce the suspicious, you think that we are blind or something?, if you use the virus-client that everyone has on his computer that some servers installs, obiously you see that there are A LOT of CPU usage you kid.

About screenshot? it's easy solve it. just leave PS only take screenshot from global database or who opens a handle and remove from Server so admin don't will take any screenshot :)
    Again, ours as players we can't know when the Admin and you are stealing all private info from ours, via screenshots or suspucious connections that uses a HIGH bandwith, its unbelieable how you can't undestand it and try to lie here., and again, can't believe how this kid is not banned until today.

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,472Posts

You're on really thin ice when you take screenshots of people their screen. As far as I know BattleEye doesn't take screenshots of your screen, some games like (I believe VALORANT?) PUBG take screenshots of your game.

I'm not quite sure what this "Password reset" has to do with this anti-cheat though. Is this anti-cheat making non-game related screenshots?
    Last edited by Biesmen; 25-11-20 at 03:04 PM.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    You're on really thin ice when you take screenshots of people their screen. As far as I know BattleEye doesn't take screenshots of your screen, some games like (I believe VALORANT?) PUBG take screenshots of your game.

I'm not quite sure what this "Password reset" has to do with this anti-cheat though. Is this anti-cheat making non-game related screenshots?
    Yes, this anticheat is making non-game related screenshots, violating privacity on everyone, also if the game is closed, the client still running and can steal private information via screenshots too.

So, because you don't believe that doesn't mean that Administrators can't steal private information through fake detections process names.

If selling a gun is illegal, what do you think?, its like "im selling a tool to do illegal things, but its not my fault if everyone use it!", thats total bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=molf01oNwTQ
    Thats total bullshit again, you've coded another application and don't used the original client that everyone have on his computer, you are too poor on avoid the exposed malware of yours.

Most of Administrator are using this virus-guard for damage purposes because a screenshot can be taked anytime even NON-GAME RELATED SCREENSHOTS because all Administrator is using this software for that, nobody has "turned off" screenshots function, we can know that because the PS Process is using A LOT of bandwith & cpu on everywhere.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    404 Not FoundLocation
    337Posts

PS only take screenshot from global database
    I swear that if you have screenshots of my Desktop (by mistake, I ran a customer's client that had PS and it screenshotted my Desktop before the game started; the customer allowed me to deleted it from his server), you will disappear quicker than your reputation went down. This is some serious thing that you are doing, and from your comment it seems you have a "global database".

Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post

That is correct and not correct, NONE of the big games using big anti cheat systems make screenshots of people's PC, this I can confirm. If they did, the legal implications would be horrendous. Furthermore, yes, PS does a screenshot of your desktop (and anytime) before the game starts and possibly even after it stops. I saw hundreds of Desktops on customer's servers that were ditching PS.

As soon as I will have time I will monitor and analyse this crap because if he holds screenshot's of my Desktop, he is terminated.
    Be kind to animals, or else.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

I really don't care about some opinions here, we have many customers who know how our system works and like it.
    Can say all you need, our customers know if they are secure or not.

If somebody have some kind of problem just call me and let's talk.

Oh, and thanks for the attack, i'm solving it, just a prof of who is the kid here who need attack other websites for "be" better.
    so have a good day envious :)

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

I really don't care about some opinions here, we have many customers who know how our system works and like it.
    Can say all you need, our customers know if they are secure or not.
    Obviously you don't understand that the problem is that the players who plays on servers with your malware they aren't safe, because with your malware every administrator can steal private data through screenshots (and with fake process name detections) and we can't know what you are doing with high CPU usage and constant bandwith usage, the problem don't are your stupids customers with closed eyes, the problem are the people like the thread starter that his private info was stealed by your fault, it's not too difficult to understand kid.

But yeah, obviously you need to keep doing this crap, selling malware tools to some administrators because you can't do anything good for the MU Online community because you can't gaing some money without this trash, so keep doing this scammer, i can't understand how you aren't banned from this forum already.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

Obviously you don't understand that the problem is that the players who plays on servers with your malware they aren't safe, because with your malware every administrator can steal private data through screenshots (and with fake process name detections) and we can't know what you are doing with high CPU usage and constant bandwith usage, the problem don't are your stupids customers with closed eyes, the problem are the people like the thread starter that his private info was stealed by your fault, it's not too difficult to understand kid.

But yeah, obviously you need to keep doing this crap, selling malware tools to some administrators because you can't do anything good for the MU Online community because you can't gaing some money without this trash, so keep doing this scammer, i can't understand how you aren't banned from this forum already.

If you like help the community why you don't code something better and post it for free?
    However i'll release an package with this option disabled for who don't want use it :D

When everyone prove my software steal informations from players computers i stop sell PS and public the source of that. About high cpu usage i already explained you can understand or not. if you can code something better and release it for free for us.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

If you like help the community why you don't code something better and post it for free?
    However i'll release an package with this option disabled for who don't want use it :D

When everyone prove my software steal informations from players computers i stop sell PS and public the source of that. About high cpu usage i already explained you can understand or not. if you can code something better and release it for free for us.
    Total bullshit, nobody need a source-code of a malware that takes non game-related screenshots, keep running even with the game closed and can steal all type of information via screenshots or whatever you are doing to everybody with high CPU usage and constant bandwith consumition, and explained what?! you have coded ANOTHER application and you don't used the original shit that got installed on players's computer and think that we can believe that.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

Total bullshit, nobody need a source-code of a malware that takes non game-related screenshots, keep running even with the game closed and can steal all type of information via screenshots or whatever you are doing to everybody with high CPU usage and constant bandwith consumition, and explained what?! you have coded ANOTHER application and you don't used the original shit that got installed on players's computer and think that we can believe that.
    Later i record a video using the last update from PS (Also downloading it from my website) :)
    Have a good day :D

Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,472Posts

i can't understand how you aren't banned from this forum already.
    There's no reason for us to block him from the forums. There's no proof that PS Sistemas is stealing personal (thus private) data from users. I'm also pretty sure this is a legal matter, so it should be taken to court.

Mecanik said he'd investigate this anti-cheat when he has time. I assume Mecanik is an objective person, so maybe his investigation and douglasruiz's posts will clear up the situation.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

"The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."

True MemberRank
    Feb 2004 Join Date
    LondonLocation
    521Posts

Okay for those who want to know exactly what happened.
    The only game I played on this computer
    - Retail World of Warcraft

I got tired on WoW Dungeon/Raid and wanted to play old games where I can AFK..
    Then there was this server that opened recently S15. I Started playing it for 2 day (AFK). Then I recieved email on phone that someone change my pw on certain site. It really hard to guess the password.

It was on my sticky note desktop my cloud drive user/pw. yes this was my old pw (I dont think anyone can easily guess this or even bruteforce this pw its been my pw for that cloud drive for like almost 4 years.. Your asking why its on sticky note, cuz it ask everytime when u try to open the cloud drive and I cant remember the pw well so its on sticky note. (This pw is no longer used)
    cloud drive - loginname 4P*&9$!Yo@fv

I dont download any hacks, the only program i download and installed was Glasswire(Firewall) and BitDefender.
    I bought this gaming computer since 2018 (Acer Nitro) and only those 2 program was installed + World of Warcraft.

Ever since I received that email of password change. I been thinking Ive been hack or something, but I have never downloading any other program on this gaming computer for years (Except wow patch updates). The only recently program i download was that 1 game MU S15. Ive been looking at in firewall and encounter that BP34QNK1.exe have active connection, then when I closed it. The game MUS15(main.exe) would also shut down. I even block it on my firewall but a random new name .exe have been created every time PS Sistemas open and then I Surf the net found the video of it that it can take screenshot of your desktop and end any process of the user whos playing the game.

The owner of that MUS15 must been the one who change my cloud drive.

But anyway like @Dope Boy One Said "its good to have such a protection.. but is bad in "wrong" hands.".

But yah that was my last MU Game. just went back to WoW.

- Yes, Administrators can take screenshots when they need or see some player who they think are cheating.
    - Otherwise PS only takes screenshot when detect something, and their resolution is "pf4bit" (Very low).
    - PS send ticks every second to PS Server "heartbeat"
    As for this.. PS will take a screenshot even without admin doing it? so image quality is reduced still it can see your desktop. I doubt that they will not be able to read it..as jpg at 1080 resolution can be compressed to less than 200kb and still readable font. I dont have anything against u. but the owner who run ur sistemas can abused other people screen.
    Last edited by endomilik; 03-12-20 at 05:53 PM.
    Playing darkages.com

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by endomilik View Post
    As for this.. PS will take a screenshot even without admin doing it? so image quality is reduced still it can see your desktop. I doubt that they will not be able to read it..as jpg at 1080 resolution can be compressed to less than 200kb and still readable font. I dont have anything against u. but the owner who run ur sistemas can abused other people screen.
    This is what i tryed to explain, every owner who run PS Sistemas/GameGuard can take non-game related screenshots anytime, every owner can detect process names like "chrome.exe" "firefox.exe" "iexplorer.exe" "opera.exe" and see what you are doing while navigating over webpages or using your computer exactly like a spyware, every owner can steal private information through this, is for this reason why he sell a malware to everybody and need keep doing this stupid think because if not, this kid can't win a single dolar.

MemberRank
    May 2005 Join Date
    106Posts

I don't want to be a silent majority just reading this because it seems like there is some kind of 50/50 opinion on this matter.

Selling a software that allows one person to take non-agreed upon screenshots of another person PC is a huge security threat. It's basically selling a malware software under a disguise of the game. It's an action that is illegal in many countries and it's not a minor crime to do.

It's like selling illegal weapons and saying that you are doing nothing wrong because you are not the one who's pulling the trigger on the victims. Shame on you.

Cheat prevention is not good enough justification to let a bunch of MU private server admins have a malware installed on their players computers.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement