Warning: PS Sistemas

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    60Posts

Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

Warning: PS Sistemas
    I don't really think that taking a screenshot of the whole client's screen would prevent him from cheating, but if you really think this helps, you could take that screenshot only of the game window (MU, in this case).

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by douth View Post
    I don't really think that taking a screenshot of the whole client's screen would prevent him from cheating, but if you really think this helps, you could take that screenshot only of the game window (MU, in this case).
    On a FPS game, taking a screenshot of the game only can help if the player have for example a WallHack or ESP activated, on a MMORPG this is totally useless and its only used to steal player info, as everyone can see.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

GameShield record a video of player desktop, but it's another software.

As told before the quality of image is VERY low (Already said it before), it's only for check if player is cheating or not when administrator receive some notification from others players, then he check it or not. i really don't need explain the samething multiples times here. as said before when i have time i'll record a video about PS functions and post it here.

MemberRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    www.aoguy.comLocation
    188Posts

I have used PS and it is very good for its cost, of course it is as everything is not perfect or anything like it
    and that of taking a picture has been going on for years and it doesn't really make sense since the vip hackers
    are not on desk but hidden and are the ones who really hurt in the game.

Even if PS would take it out, nothing would happen to the antihack because the problem is the hackers vip and those are not seen on the desk or anything.
    -----Cualquiera es Coder ahora jajajajajaja -----

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    GameShield record a video of player desktop, but it's another software.
    He was banned from multiple forums for scammer and here we are talking about you and your spyware that approach to that.

As told before the quality of image is VERY low (Already said it before), it's only for check if player is cheating or not when administrator receive some notification from others players, then he check it or not.
    Saying that "the quality of image is VERY low" doesn't resolve anything, everybody are using your spyware trash to steal private information (like the thread starter) and taking non-game related screenshots as we said multiple times, detecting fake process names like "chrome" "opera" "firefox" can be used to take screenshots all the time while a player is navigating over internet, its unbeliable how you can't understand this.

as said before when i have time i'll record a video about PS functions and post it here.
    Make sure that you know what you are doing, we have various servers with this spyware and the CPU usage and Bandwith is very HIGH when we run the game, so i will wait your video and i will post the results from this servers so everybody can see if you are faking another video about this to avoid suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by datcom View Post
    and that of taking a picture has been going on for years and it doesn't really make sense since the vip hackers
    are not on desk but hidden and are the ones who really hurt in the game.

Even if PS would take it out, nothing would happen to the antihack because the problem is the hackers vip and those are not seen on the desk or anything.
    No, most of admins buy this spyware for the screenshot function, everybody use this function all the time, you can see this specially on MU Online because there are a HIGH CPU usage and Bandwith conssumition, so if he take down this function he will lose various of his customers because he knows that admins "need" this function with the excuse of catch cheaters and the true is that are stealing info and spying all of the players through this spyware.

Really i don't get surprised that a customer from him like you Hugo, come to here to talk nice things about him when he are already exposed with his malware.
    Last edited by MeganZzZ; 07-12-20 at 10:55 PM.

MemberRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    www.aoguy.comLocation
    188Posts

Hello MeganZzZ
    I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying that their antihack is not bad, apart from whether you want to use the photos or not, which in my opinion is useless of course.
    But for now there is nothing better on the market even though it has its cons and its good things.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Hello MeganZzZ
    I'm not defending anyone, I'm just saying that their antihack is not bad, apart from whether you want to use the photos or not, which in my opinion is useless of course.
    But for now there is nothing better on the market even though it has its cons and its good things.
    Well, the problem is that screenshots convert this into a spyware (malware), thats is what we explained before and about the market there is another solutions that doesn't steal private info to players and doesn't cause damage on players computers (MHP Premium or LiveGuard), users from this systems are here and no problem are on they, instead about PS malware.

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,393Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    Well, the problem is that screenshots convert this into a spyware (malware), thats is what we explained before and about the market there is another solutions that doesn't steal private info to players and doesn't cause damage on players computers (MHP Premium or LiveGuard), users from this systems are here and no problem are on they, instead about PS malware.
    To be honest i have used every premium antihack, and i mean everything.. except GameShield, i had never 2 servers running at same time, with such a low amount of hack attempts e.t.c
    Well maybe my members are not pro hackers :P thats another story, photo system thats also another story.. i have said that in bad hands, everything can turn in to bad thing, after all every antihack may have it's secrets :) But don't ask an antihacker, ask the server admins.. they know a different story of how much money they have lost, how many players they have lost and the whole project went down, because of antihacks... So same happend to me with other antihacks, im not defending anyone (i did that on past and turn back as bumerang), i am defending my self and if noone can defend my game but this antihack, then silence

MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    82Posts

There are crypto miners hidden in at least 15% of the big private servers, also, now we find that the anti-cheat also steals your data. What else do you want to take? These guys also have the guts to add a donation system to their server.

If you're playing a game this old where every piece of sh*t can get access or overclock your computer I suggest you simply use a VirtualBox just for this simple purpose, to play Mu, because that's what we've become and no one is doing sh*t

MemberRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    www.aoguy.comLocation
    188Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wNNk View Post
    There are crypto miners hidden in at least 15% of the big private servers, also, now we find that the anti-cheat also steals your data. What else do you want to take? These guys also have the guts to add a donation system to their server.

If you're playing a game this old where every piece of sh*t can get access or overclock your computer I suggest you simply use a VirtualBox just for this simple purpose, to play Mu, because that's what we've become and no one is doing sh*t
    if it is for spying tell the one who makes the Valkyria Hack thousands use it and it destroys the pc to nobody says anything

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

if it is for spying tell the one who makes the Valkyria Hack thousands use it and it destroys the pc to nobody says anything
    Yes, valkyria have trojan inside. i checked it, you can also open cd room like old spywares.
    many cheats have.

MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    82Posts

Yes, valkyria have trojan inside. i checked it, you can also open cd room like old spywares.
    many cheats have.
    I don't think you can deal with people who create the possibility for others to hack, we have 1000 possible ways of killing someone that doesn't mean we have to do so. We're in 2020 when every skid can inject an .exe with malicious intent, and we are so easy to fall to these things because what we're looking for is to enjoy the fking game. I also gave a read through this topic and you are not in the right either, you should get explicit consent to access private data such as one's desktop (or anything else that doesn't have to do strictly with the game you're protecting), you did a mistake all we can hope you'll do better from now on. These are serious matters
    TO BE LAUNCHED SOON. SEASON 15. EARN REAL MONEY

HTTPS://HONOR-MU.COM

True MemberRank
    Jul 2005 Join Date
    GlobalLocation
    494Posts

My opinion is that you should have NOT ever included this option for a screen shot in the first place! It's just going to cause a drama in the future when it's found out like now. You want to make a good anti-cheat while also making profit from it well great more kudos to you but don't hand guns in unknow peoples hands! How should any player feel safe with the possibility for the admin to be an ass and leak their information? Or he may decide to do some shady things one day. For this the anti-cheat is also malware-like and any private server using it should be avoided in my opinion!
    P.S. I came to this topic after deciding to play again a mu private server cuz of old days. Got interested again and started researching about what people use these days and also decided to check for some information about your anti-cheat. Well from what I see and read I will hard pass if ever decide to open a private server again. Plus I'm really mad because the owner of that server isn't making it publicly available or informing the players about this possibility/option, so tell me now how should I know if he didn't screenshotted my desktop and stole any private information of mine???
    Come on and rise, rise, rise !
    Free your soul
    Catch the dream

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,393Posts

Mu in general is in bad stage, got some attention with so many newest versions.. but after all, everything around Mu goes from bad to worst.
    I have purchased every premium thing related to Mu Online, i only have to say bad things about everyone, and believe me Everyone.
    So far my community for examlpe, requesting me to open a server, why should i do this if i have to add crap antihack or crap server files? So far i am okey with my files because are premium, but i never felt okey with ANY previous antihack i used, and i dont need ANY antihacker to tag me from now on, i wont open my mouth and give noone attention, i feel okey with PSsistemas, because i am the owner for example, but i would be sceptical to play on Random servers, when i know the 90% of TOP servers are RULED by 1 man, and the rest servers are Mehh.. so a kid with this antihack maybe Dangerous, still kids as admins with out this antihack are still Dangerous..

What is more Dangerous? as admin to invest alot of money for Host, Webhost, Files, Website, Anti-Cheat, Advertisements, Launchers etc and got 2 kids using some crazy hacks? or even normal hacks because most if not all the antihacks can be bypassed easier than we think?

I dont know about others but when i create a server, even if i failed.. i try to be as professional as i can, and i spend a lot of money to do this(more than 700~1000euro.. ever more than 1k in higher versions, why should i risk it even more with crap softwares? i still feel confident with the antihack because i know who am i as Admin.. and thats pretty much all, sure i will avoid to play on random servers if i am player.

MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dope Boy One View Post
    photo system thats also another story.. i have said that in bad hands, everything can turn in to bad thing,
    Thats is what we are talking here, he sell a spyware that can steal private info with screenshots, doesn't matter the objetive of this, it can be used to steal private info through non game-related screenshots. the good hands is not a excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by wNNk View Post

Here we have a perfect example, this PS GameGuard is stealing private info, thats the problem here and we can't know why he is using a high CPU usage *hint* *hint*.

On these forums, we are talking about this antihack with spyware behaviour, go to talk with the hack creators and your hacks and say that on another place, not here.

many cheats have.
    So the excuse for stealing private info through screenshots is a hack that already bypass your anti hack and can be hidden from the desktop making the taskbar hides from the configuration?, see this youtube videos from a stupid cheater and you will see that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwMleTYGQ0w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuK3kN8WO3Q

Quote Originally Posted by lopko View Post
    My opinion is that you should have NOT ever included this option for a screen shot in the first place! It's just going to cause a drama in the future when it's found out like now. You want to make a good anti-cheat while also making profit from it well great more kudos to you but don't hand guns in unknow peoples hands! How should any player feel safe with the possibility for the admin to be an ass and leak their information? Or he may decide to do some shady things one day. For this the anti-cheat is also malware-like and any private server using it should be avoided in my opinion!
    P.S. I came to this topic after deciding to play again a mu private server cuz of old days. Got interested again and started researching about what people use these days and also decided to check for some information about your anti-cheat. Well from what I see and read I will hard pass if ever decide to open a private server again. Plus I'm really mad because the owner of that server isn't making it publicly available or informing the players about this possibility/option, so tell me now how should I know if he didn't screenshotted my desktop and stole any private information of mine???
    I totally agreed with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dope Boy One View Post
    i feel okey with PSsistemas
    I don't get surprised.
    Last edited by MeganZzZ; 08-12-20 at 10:09 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement