Warning: PS Sistemas

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! douglasruiz is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    Warning: PS Sistemas
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    We can't do anything because Douglas Ruiz (the coder of this malware) faked his info on his website, so he got a certificated to sign his files so antiviruses can't detect this because a antivirus "thinks" that the software its safe if his signed, thats the another problem, just a certificate problem.

    The best solution is don't play on any server with this malware, that even can steal any of your info through screenshots even with the game closed, to check if you have this malware on your PC you can go to:

    C:\Progam Files (x86)\PS Sistemas and then delete this folder and you can report his website and his certificated, so the companys can shutdown everything to him and antiviruses will detect again this malware.

    Fun fact: is really strange how he stopped to reply this thread when everything of him and his malware got exposed.
    You think i care with what you say and the others here? my customers know how it works so for me it's ok.
    Now you and many others here are just looking for a way to expose, create fake things, denounce, slander anyone who doesn't please you or is a competitor.

    anyway i just wish them the best, have a good time.

    PS: Report my system to antivirus don't will work since i don't have FEAR to show they how PS works.

    Next year i come back to see if you still talking about same thing :D

  2. #77
    Member MeganZzZ is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    You think i care with what you say and the others here? my customers know how it works so for me it's ok.
    Now you and many others here are just looking for a way to expose, create fake things, denounce, slander anyone who doesn't please you or is a competitor.

    anyway i just wish them the best, have a good time.

    PS: Report my system to antivirus don't will work since i don't have FEAR to show they how PS works.

    Next year i come back to see if you still talking about same thing :D
    ESET NOD32 Antivirus just updated and look at this:



    Now you files (that are SIGNED) are detected as Riskware.PSGG.A, someone needs another proof to understand what this brazilian kid "Douglas Ruiz" is doing with his malware shit to various players of MU Online?

    You can come to here to try to talk anytime! go ahead! what you are doing is only get exposed more and more with your malware shit and is really funny that you only say things like "competitors" or shits like that and you can't even explain about this private info steal with your malware:


  3. #78
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! douglasruiz is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    You say alot of things and i just read blablabla
    already contacted eset.

    all of our customers know that you can easily "fabricate" false evidence with a license of PS :D.

    next yeat i come back, byebye.
    kisses.

  4. #79
    Member MeganZzZ is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    You say alot of things and i just read blablabla
    And then you reply

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    already contacted eset.

    You can't stop saying lies about "i just read blablabla" and you can't justificate everything that got we exposed from you.

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    all of our customers know that you can easily "fabricate" false evidence with a license of PS :D.
    Fake evidence you say? So you thing that we "frabricate" false evidence like:
    The experience from the thread starter?
    The screenshot that i've posted and received via Discord where we can see bank info from a user using your malware?
    The fake video that you uploaded to YouTube not showing the original client and coded another aplication to avoid suspects?

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    next yeat i come back, byebye.
    Better! i don't wanna see a malware coder like you around here with your shit anymore :)

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    kisses.
    The immaturity cannot stop from you, completely normal since you cannot reply with good arguments to anything that was exposed from a malware coder like you :)

  5. #80
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! douglasruiz is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    And then you reply



    You can't stop saying lies about "i just read blablabla" and you can't justificate everything that got we exposed from you.



    Fake evidence you say? So you thing that we "frabricate" false evidence like:
    The experience from the thread starter?
    The screenshot that i've posted and received via Discord where we can see bank info from a user using your malware?
    The fake video that you uploaded to YouTube not showing the original client and coded another aplication to avoid suspects?

    Better! i don't wanna see a malware coder like you around here with your shit anymore :)



    The immaturity cannot stop from you, completely normal since you cannot reply with good arguments to anything that was exposed from a malware coder like you :)


    Stop crying kid and go code something better, bye.
    Last edited by douglasruiz; 1 Week Ago at 11:24 PM.

  6. #81
    Member MeganZzZ is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    What a fast year! LMAO :)

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    Stop crying kid and go code something better, bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    Fake evidence you say? So you thing that we "frabricate" false evidence like:
    The experience from the thread starter?
    The screenshot that i've posted and received via Discord where we can see bank info from a user using your malware?
    The fake video that you uploaded to YouTube not showing the original client and coded another aplication to avoid suspects?
    The immaturity cannot stop from you, completely normal since you cannot reply with good arguments to anything that was exposed from a malware coder like you :)

    EDIT: Funny how you try to fool ESET Antivirus with your lies telling "False-Positive" when its a completly shitty spyware :)
    Last edited by MeganZzZ; 1 Week Ago at 01:40 AM.

  7. #82
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! douglasruiz is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    186Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    Quote Originally Posted by MeganZzZ View Post
    What a fast year! LMAO :)





    The immaturity cannot stop from you, completely normal since you cannot reply with good arguments to anything that was exposed from a malware coder like you :)

    EDIT: Funny how you try to fool ESET Antivirus with your lies telling "False-Positive" when its a completly shitty spyware :)
    Only kids like you believe it's a spyware, take care :D
    is a spyware just why take screenshots? you are so funny boy. so go complain at others systems too, or you love me? need some attention? i'm married sorry :(

  8. #83
    Member MeganZzZ is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    AtlansLocation
    36Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    is a spyware just why take screenshots?
    Yes, taking screenshots of the whole desktop (non-game related) on MU Online players is totally a spyware behaviour (you can see they checking e-mails, discord facebook whatsapp's web chats, or checking passwords that are saved like the thread starter), but taking screenshots only from the game buffer like EAC/BattleEye/Etc does its ok, its unbeliable how kid your are that you can't understand this, i hope that all antiviruses still detecting it.

    Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    I'll ask for all my customers what they thing about that, if they agree it will be changed for screenshot only can be taked if game is focused, if isn't don't will take
    Judging by you previous comment, this is another total bullshit from you :)

    Quote Originally Posted by douglasruiz View Post
    or you love me? need some attention? i'm married sorry :(
    The immaturity cannot stop from you, completely normal since you cannot reply with good arguments to anything that was exposed from a malware coder like you :)

  9. #84
    Super Moderator Biesmen is offline
    Super ModRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2,469Posts

    Re: Warning: PS Sistemas

    Quote Originally Posted by Biesmen View Post
    We're not tolerating personal attacks. Focus on PS Sistemas only.
    Closed thread for the time being.
    Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    RaGEZONE Facebook

    "The reason why people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go, instead of how far they have gotten."



Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Advertisement