Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

4.3 Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clean working 4.3 source, like the 3.5 one?

The link in the pinned Romu thread is dead and what I can find around are different DreamAce modified versions. Got one of the reuploaded ones to work, but the arena there has some SQL errors (I decided not to get into it, even if I can) and doesn't allow to create a room. And what I want is to make smth close to the original game just for fun and personal use.

The 4.2 source does work, but isn't good for me since I need the client source too as I do different adjustments with the client too, while learning more about coding and the source structure.

It's really sad that most people lost interest in the game, especially since its full source has been out and the way most systems are made allow the game to be a giant sandbox with the ability to create lots of fun stuff out the pretty decent originally game. I am also using the game source to sink my time and try get into understanding the way it works and making small changes. So far have been working with 3.5 game and made a quest cashpoint reward parameter that is linked to an sql procedure to reward cashpoints on completing a quest, fixed the S_REQ_ITEM to not crash the client, discord link button and so on...

That's why if anyone has a clean working 4.3 compilable source (server + client) with working base game stuff, would appreacite if you share it. Thanks in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
all the codes you can find are modified. There is no "clean" source
On the last page of Romu's publication is the source of DreamACE (I think it's from 2014) -all sources have errors and must be solved on their own. until now all the codes you find here will be wrong.

I think the code released by Romu is also modified. the closest one is this:

maybe this can work for you
Password: 1233KK#4$32349080

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a clean working 4.3 source, like the 3.5 one?

The link in the pinned Romu thread is dead and what I can find around are different DreamAce modified versions. Got one of the reuploaded ones to work, but the arena there has some SQL errors (I decided not to get into it, even if I can) and doesn't allow to create a room. And what I want is to make smth close to the original game just for fun and personal use.

The 4.2 source does work, but isn't good for me since I need the client source too as I do different adjustments with the client too, while learning more about coding and the source structure.

It's really sad that most people lost interest in the game, especially since its full source has been out and the way most systems are made allow the game to be a giant sandbox with the ability to create lots of fun stuff out the pretty decent originally game. I am also using the game source to sink my time and try get into understanding the way it works and making small changes. So far have been working with 3.5 game and made a quest cashpoint reward parameter that is linked to an sql procedure to reward cashpoints on completing a quest, fixed the S_REQ_ITEM to not crash the client, discord link button and so on...

That's why if anyone has a clean working 4.3 compilable source (server + client) with working base game stuff, would appreacite if you share it. Thanks in advance.
there was no one share complete source. you gotta try fix source by your self.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies and clarification. I will probably stick to the 3.5 source and will just try to port any features from 4.2-4.3 that I am interested in.

So far aside from new models which can be used on 3.5 client without issues and probably new quests, I haven't seen any significant difference in 3.5 and 4.3 even in code or engine upgrades. I'd say I even prefer a lot of stuff from 3.5 more like the interface or cities layout.

Well, I got the 4.3 source working from one of the reuploaded ones on this forum, just need to fix DB issues with the arena server, I guess. Everything else works properly. But will probably feel no need.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what I was able to work on 3.5 are the notifications of the Sp's, Chat of nations, FPS and PING meter, after all this. I think there is no other feature that is good in EP3.5

Upvote 0
Back