Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[April Fool] FULL EP4.6 Source Code (St34lth4ng3l)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Today i'm Gonna release the full EP4.6 source code.
but, there is a tittle riddle for you, the archive is protected by a 10 character password.
Iwill give you the randomized password and the only thing you have to do is to crack this password. Have your
fun in cracking the password and with ther source :3 i don't need it anymore Copyrigth(St34lth4ng3l)
the Randomized Password:
d
]
L
u
!
s
k
X

Link:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] FULL EP4.6 Source Code (St34lth4ng3l)

Captura.PNG - [April Fool] FULL EP4.6 Source Code (St34lth4ng3l) - RaGEZONE Forums
:3 :3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] FULL EP4.6 Source Code (St34lth4ng3l)

Today i'm Gonna release the full EP4.6 source code.
but, there is a tittle riddle for you, the archive is protected by a 10 character password.
Iwill give you the randomized password and the only thing you have to do is to crack this password. Have your
fun in cracking the password and with ther source :3 i don't need it anymore Copyrigth(St34lth4ng3l)
the Randomized Password:

Link:

I still didnt manage to understand where your stupidity starts and where it ends...

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
lolololololol

It was an april fool. You can use the password posted by DragonLord to unzip it and have a look at the files:

Afk Roy Osorio - [April Fool] FULL EP4.6 Source Code (St34lth4ng3l) - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice isn't it? :p

Gonna rename and keep this thread as info then before someone else starts re-posting it.

#Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back