Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Ace Private servers?

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Re: Ace Private servers?

To help others is to teach them to help themselves.
What you're doing is feeding them with a spoon, and that is rather bad.
Refer yourself to the common saying "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.".
If you don't understand it, shut up, roll over, die.
If you do, then come up with a wise reply rather than something like "QQ WHY YOU NO SHARE QQ"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Me me I run a server with 512 Kbps up on a Pentium 4 and on wifi 802.11b.

PS: Its cute how some people STILL think client version numbers = episode, at this rate episode 6 will be out shortly, I wonder if it will utilize DX 11 and SSE instead of x87?!!

PS 2: Yanking another server's client and slapping stuff into your client from it thats half working at best cause of a too old .atm is............. ... (at least LINK to a working LINK for the other servers' client you're trying to jack, you know which one im talking about),

Reaction score

If you do, then come up with a wise reply rather than something like "QQ WHY YOU NO SHARE QQ"

This man..I never asked to anyone of you to share the files from ep 3.4 or 3.5 or idk. :) So beat it:)

But for what you said here:

To help others is to teach them to help themselves.
What you're doing is feeding them with a spoon, and that is rather bad.
Refer yourself to the common saying "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.".

I am totally agree with you.

Gigabyte:
PS 2: Yanking another server's client and slapping stuff into your client from it thats half working at best cause of a too old .atm is............. ... (at least LINK to a working LINK for the other servers' client you're trying to jack, you know which one im talking about),

To be honest:) In be4 when I posted that link, it worked.:) FallenGears changed them host they are not anymore to IPBoard. This means the link it's dead:)

True? Yes Very True:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im making special server ;))

Emopuda - [Discussion] Ace Private servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

with polish interface

hahaha :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

dont look to interface, look on character view :)
All my players can use personal characters and look different ;)
Now i have 24 different characters in game :)

btw...

It will be good way for making money on private servers - making player personal character in game as new character ID ;) like a facebook - only in game ;)
( I will ask for idea 10% ) :)

Player send to you private photo and clotes, you are making new obj with this character, put it as new patch to server and give for player tickwet "private look in game" ( in future as new aplication on web for self create characters ).

and all are happy ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

LOL! war0nline doesnt work its nvr online and gms are horrible ... sorry fox...[mandos][war0nline owner] and trust me i rly didnt wanna say that HONOSTLY but yea... nvr online and installer is corrupted BADLY D= anyway thats all IM NOT TROLLING SO DONT HATE

I RUN A SERVER

:blushing: FOR GOT A DECENT AMOUNT OF PLAYERS :):thumbup:

Last edited:
Reaction score

LOL! war0nline doesnt work its nvr online and gms are horrible ... sorry fox...[mandos][war0nline owner] and trust me i rly didnt wanna say that HONOSTLY but yea... nvr online and installer is corrupted BADLY D= anyway thats all IM NOT TROLLING SO DONT HATE

I RUN A SERVER

:blushing: FOR GOT A DECENT AMOUNT OF PLAYERS :):thumbup:

Well it is...it was in maintainance. And perhaps your IP is banned and that's why is not working :).:eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nah server hasnt been online since i met matt.....idiot keeps using me :p
anyway i got 3.3 working just mobs arnt appearing

oh the rage....

Back