Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] Ace Private servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. Feel free to move or delete. I am wondering if there are any private servers for Ace? I see a lot of people talking about the files they have an such. But I have yet to find 1 private server so far?

Maybe I am not looking hard enough or something. Again sorry if this is not the correct spot to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Ace Private servers?

Go to Google.com, type something like "Hey dude! tell me TOP 100 ACE Online server in this world"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dark Rivals
Derivative rivals
XRivals
WAROnline [;) darkmandos]
:)

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

I'd say he's beyond butthurt.
All he can do is steal work done by other people and try to claim credit for it.
Ah, mKeey, ysouseles?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Dark Rivals
Derivative rivals
XRivals
WAROnline [;) darkmandos]
:)

Derivative - nice view but not playable - all on start

Xrivals, nice first step to ep4.. but still bugged

Waronline... This server have potential has but on in this moment its only one big lie. Ep3 + ep4 cities, connect by Wifi ;)
many, many bugs, gm team still kill players used Gm accounts- sheet
Last timme darkmandos has written on forum, that it has bought licence from Masang for 20k USD hahah - one big lie....
Admin have potential and good programming skills. I like him but i dont undestund why stiill lie.. ( btw - you cannot block TOR :))

Genesis - very good work but still hackable. Very good programing skills team.

Cloudnine.. hmm in my opinion the best ep3 looks like ep4. Dragon and Zero - you re the best modded team ;-)

SkyFighter... nice server, nice view but too many stupid GMs

Last edited:
Reaction score

Actually I didn't lied about the license wtf.

And btw, I don't care about what peoples are talking:) Everyone can believe what they want:). I can't wait to sue some1. (I can make more money in this way).

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

Cloudnine.. hmm in my opinion the best ep3 looks like ep4. Dragon and Zero - you re the best modded team ;-)

CloudNine is dead, it was a mistake I even named it that.
It's Ares now, and we have the most to offer out there.
International trades and chats, Fully operational color shop (Not a cheap hack like these idiots are trying to attempt [No relog]), IF3 for those who like that kind of crap, episode 3.5, etc etc. And ofcourse I got rid of Zero, useless waste of space that he is.
We're only second to Genesis content-wise :p

Reaction score

Actually I didn't lied about the license wtf.

And btw, I don't care about what peoples are talking:) Everyone can believe what they want:). I can't wait to sue some1. (I can make more money in this way).

yes ofc, you are unemployed and doesn´t even have the money to buy a dedicated server ...

Reaction score

yes ofc, you are unemployed and doesn´t even have the money to buy a dedicated server ...

Well Everyone got a family thought. Isn't it?.

Exists banks in this world you know kid?
Of course you know that.:)

And besides I don't have to give to any of you explanations:) You got enough infos already:)

And yea..i didn't knew also that you killburne becamed a idiot...:\ You are a kid and very easy to be influenced (not by me but by the others)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

U dont remember a couple years ago... Dot/Com crash story....
Now, does not have such bank in the world ( maybe only mafia), who give money for internet business, without super business plan and 2.000.000 active users - not account, active users from different places who log in to game once per day. Stop dream, grow up. You can try in Cayman VBanks, Cyprus banks, Monaco banks.. noone bank are foolish :)

Reaction score

You are a kid and very easy to be influenced (not by me but by the others)

yes maybe I can be easy influenced, but that I don´t work with you anymore is that you are lying all the time.
1. Claim that you made something which you didn´t.
2. Call PapaSmurf a thief who tried to steal even more bugged files than the one that are released by mKey
3. Claiming that you bought a license and you told me that you and your familiy got no money and you have to find a job first to get the money to rent a dedicated server.

and now you said that I sent to HrxLux and Filterheadz your passwords which I didn´t. And I have enough respect to them to know that they actually can hack you.

but now enough to this topic. there are more important things.

@all
keep this forum nice and clean, we have to stay together against the official servers to get better files than they got. yes I know some of you´ll say they got better files than the rest (Filter/Hrx/Dragon), but if you got your files already better, then atleast don´t work against the rest of us.

Reaction score

U dont remember a couple years ago... Dot/Com crash story....
Now, does not have such bank in the world ( maybe only mafia), who give money for internet business, without super business plan and 2.000.000 active users - not account, active users from different places who log in to game once per day. Stop dream, grow up. You can try in Cayman VBanks, Cyprus banks, Monaco banks.. noone bank are foolish :)

Well. They didn't asked for what I need those money so..if I pay (actually my grandpas are paying) per month, as the bank decided it won't be a problem.

And I forgot to tell you something...Cyprus its a fucked up community:)

30 years ago they was riding Donkeys and you are telling me that they are not foolish? o_O omg..^^

@all
keep this forum nice and clean, we have to stay together against the official servers to get better files than they got. yes I know some of you´ll say they got better files than the rest (Filter/Hrx/Dragon), but if you got your files already better, then atleast don´t work against the rest of us.

They are already doing that:)

1. Claim that you made something which you didn´t.
2. Call PapaSmurf a thief who tried to steal even more bugged files than the one that are released by mKey
3. Claiming that you bought a license and you told me that you and your familiy got no money and you have to find a job first to get the money to rent a dedicated server.

Things are changing:). Nothing remains as how it is.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

This entire thread has completely derailed and became absolutely pathetic.
I can guarantee you that darkmandos is bullshitting about the license.
If you truly "purchased" a "license", then you won't mind showing us the contract you signed.
Which, among many other things, prevents you from altering the game and pretty much being Masang's witch ;)

So yeah, proof or gtfo.

On another note however, Filterhead and myself at the very least actually develop new things, unlike you pathetic idiots who can only mod sql entries and grab resource files from other servers and call them Episode 4.3 (LOL!).

Get your idiotic selves straight: You're a nobody, and will never become more than that. You lack the basic honesty and trust of your fellow community.

Have fun, you pathetic outcast who thinks that he's good because he ripped two guides and released buggy releases.

Reaction score

At least I started with something:). Helping others. I gaved them a start.

WHAT YOU GAVE TO THIS COMMUNITY? TROLL?
Sorry we don't need such thing here jackass.

Back