Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] its funny

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its funny gow AO section is dead now even tho u babies cried for source code
and finaly u get part of it and everyone quit ao section :D
indeed intresting

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: its funny

or may be some poeple work on partial source code to made their own tools, or try to get this one working ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

it's dead since long ago and a part of source won't change that

well i think it would get back to life if we setup SVN whit all daily or weekly updates on it that we do on source code and that it is like click to compile then probably we would get it back to life :D but even then they would probably make like 1 bilion of video tutorials and other text based ones how to compile client / server :D
well that will never happen so they can continue whit dreaming their dream :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Hum don't know on what you work but I ve 2 way to evaluate your work:

1st the way you use to evaluate people like some people here: you have leach file and now you torll people because your are able to write 2 line of cpp in a click and compile ready code ;)

or way of other people who judge their reel work: you have worked for have what you have but please stop to have a oversize ego, and now let other people to work to have same.

but if you want to understand the second kind of thinking from people you need to don't be targeted by the first way of thinking ;)

by the way have fun with your svn, let other work in peace ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hum don't know on what you work but I ve 2 way to evaluate your work:

1st the way you use to evaluate people like some people here: you have leach file and now you torll people because your are able to write 2 line of cpp in a click and compile ready code ;)

or way of other people who judge their reel work: you have worked for have what you have but please stop to have a oversize ego, and now let other people to work to have same.

but if you want to understand the second kind of thinking from people you need to don't be targeted by the first way of thinking ;)

by the way have fun with your svn, let other work in peace ;)

well i did write much more stuff then 2 lines of cpp i write bunch of programs past last few years yust for ao why because i can ;)

and if u call this development then i am blind already because i dont see any development here lol
people download what is on rz and thats it if this is develpoment for u then then idk what to say back to u or if 1 bilion of pointless config tutorials is development then call me penis head

litle help

and on end they expect everything like DragonLord once said "they want everything on golden plate whit golden spoon" welp true story ;)

peace out jelly haters :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you speak about you don't see what other people do, but other people don't see what you do. I think, we are in a little loop.... I can just say you peoples what people think of you is the same thing of what you think of them.

but have fun with your project. and like is said already let other work in peace. and go work on you fabulous files.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

decarvak, what would that say about me?
People don't see what I'm doing, yet they know what I am capable of.

From previous experience and generic understanding, there's about five people here who can actually do anything useful with all the resources at their disposal.

The rest of these people here (The 99%) are a bunch of useless leechers and generally are of no use.
Though they seem to like arguing about with each other about who is right and wrong when neither party knows anything in the first place.

To sum it up, Zeyden makes a fair point; If you wish to see development on this project, why don't you all band up together and make it better?
All you people do is argue and backstab one another. If you can do something useful with your lives, might as well do it, and do it right, together.

Have a good day.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

decarvak, what would that say about me?
People don't see what I'm doing, yet they know what I am capable of.

From previous experience and generic understanding, there's about five people here who can actually do anything useful with all the resources at their disposal.

The rest of these people here (The 99%) are a bunch of useless leechers and generally are of no use.
Though they seem to like arguing about with each other about who is right and wrong when neither party knows anything in the first place.

To sum it up, Zeyden makes a fair point; If you wish to see development on this project, why don't you all band up together and make it better?
All you people do is argue and backstab one another. If you can do something useful with your lives, might as well do it, and do it right, together.

Have a good day.

Actually you never prove you can do what you said...

Have a good day

Section ace online are dead since it is open

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

its funny gow AO section is dead now even tho u babies cried for source code
and finaly u get part of it and everyone quit ao section :D
indeed intresting

Yes its funny... years of cry for source and section dead :)
Another reason why someone who have smth shouldn't release anything to these randoms

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes its funny... years of cry for source and section dead :)
Another reason why someone who have smth shouldn't release anything to these randoms

exacly + who says "Actually you never prove you can do what you said..." to DragonLord is total noob on end ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

everyone can pay
like licking?
but nvm continue you will find happiness

everyone can pay for what brains idk try on black market i bet u will find some there :D maybe u will need to sell your iphone or something to get your brains :D

well if u like to lick others and that makes u happy then enjoy it ;)

You got reported! :o
Reaction score

Actually you never prove you can do what you said...

Have a good day

Section ace online are dead since it is open

so.... who did crossnation (one of) first?
so... who enabled moon SPs first?
so... who wrote the AdminTool like HE need it?

if u would know DragonLord, u would never say poop like that. he can be a fucktard sometimes, but thats how he is, but he know what he's doing. this sec is dead cause dragon (and other) did the one "best" thing... gave best TuTo's, releases etc and let other work also. so sami, better think about befor u write if u dont know anyone, if u dont know what someone is ABLE TO DO...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Funny thing is people like you wanting to play with our face.

show me your face so i can cut it?

(counterstrike global offensive reference..)

& this section is "dead" cause(but not limited to):

-full of jajas & moonspeak
-people that try to run servers on machines that cant break 20fps on the CLIENT game
-people that try to run servers with 512kbps uplink
-people that try to run servers with 4gb ram(or have like 12gb on x86..)
-people that register here to post one thing, demand X, Y, & Z..
-people stealing eachother's "work", half renaming it to theirs, then posting it "I DID THIS!"
-dont know what fieldserver.exe is
-begging

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

When I read this I think you are like a horse with eyes patch.

I say this because this forum and people meet on this one are my only source of information for ace server, actually, and I hope I'm not the only one who have work for this, and I know some other people have same to me, because they have help me to have a server source code, actually I can say in some week (between 3 week and 2 month) our source code will compile I have all missing file on shared code source all lib now there is just some little code mistake.

after that I'm in right to think I'm not the only one to have work on these file.

now if nobody post for help request it's because people who work on these file know what they are doing.

and now again if you think the section is dead you go follow an other one ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

When I read this I think you are like a horse with eyes patch.

I say this because this forum and people meet on this one are my only source of information for ace server, actually, and I hope I'm not the only one who have work for this, and I know some other people have same to me, because they have help me to have a server source code, actually I can say in some week (between 3 week and 2 month) our source code will compile I have all missing file on shared code source all lib now there is just some little code mistake.

after that I'm in right to think I'm not the only one to have work on these file.

now if nobody post for help request it's because people who work on these file know what they are doing.

and now again if you think the section is dead you go follow an other one ;)

as i promissed who first compile 4.3 will receive 4.3 original DB

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

--------------------Configuration: PreServer - Win32 D_Gameforge4D_Eng--------------------
Compiling...
StdAfx.cpp
Compiling...
Global.cpp
IOCP.cpp
IOCPSocket.cpp
md5_lib_src.cpp
Overlapped.cpp
SocketHeader.cpp
SystemLogManager.cpp
ThreadCheck.cpp
VMem.cpp
VMemPool.cpp
WinPacket.cpp
WinSocket.cpp
Config.cpp
GlobalGameServer.cpp
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\commongameserver\security\anticpxsvr.h(88) : error C2040: 'ULONG_PTR' : 'unsigned long *' differs in levels of indirection from 'unsigned long'
AccountBlockManager.cpp
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\commongameserver\security\anticpxsvr.h(88) : error C2040: 'ULONG_PTR' : 'unsigned long *' differs in levels of indirection from 'unsigned long'
AtumDateTime.cpp
AtumDBHelper.cpp
AtumDBManager.cpp
AtumParamProtocol.cpp
AtumParamProtocolFunctions.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
AtumPreDBManager.cpp
AtumSJ.cpp
AtumThread.cpp
GameDataLast.cpp
GenericHTTPClient.cpp
HttpManager.cpp
InnovaLibrary.cpp
LoadLibrary.cpp
Localization.cpp
MapBlock.cpp
MapChannel.cpp
MapProject.cpp
MapWorkspace.cpp
Monster.cpp
MonsterDBAccess.cpp
MTAutoCriticalSection.cpp
MTCriticalSection.cpp
NPlayPCBangModule.cpp
ODBCStatement.cpp
PreGlobal.cpp
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_LogManager'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'CLogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'm_LogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(688) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(13) : see declaration of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(702) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(13) : see declaration of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(714) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(726) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(741) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(760) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(775) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(799) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(823) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(870) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(957) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(977) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1005) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1018) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1031) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1045) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1058) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1071) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1084) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1098) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1111) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1124) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1137) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1150) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1163) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1176) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1189) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1202) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1215) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1229) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1245) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1266) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1287) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1314) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1341) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1362) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1373) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1383) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1392) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1410) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1429) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1438) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1446) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1454) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1462) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1470) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1478) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1486) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1494) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1502) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1510) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1519) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1538) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1552) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1566) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1580) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1589) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1598) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1607) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1618) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1678) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1687) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1702) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1718) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1727) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
Generating Code...
Compiling...
PreIOCP.cpp
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_LogManager'
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'CLogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'm_LogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
PreIOCPSocket.cpp
PreServer.cpp
PreTickManager.cpp
QueueINT.cpp
SecurityManager.cpp
SelectiveShutdown.cpp
ServerGroup.cpp
sha256.cpp
ShutdownTarget.cpp
SOAPConnect.cpp
SPToMPWinSocket.cpp
TickManager.cpp
WayPointManager.cpp
XOR_Lib.cpp
Generating Code...
Error executing cl.exe.

PreServer.exe - 92 error(s), 0 warning(s)

last compil of my preserver ;)

most part of these error are not hard to correct.

Back