Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    648Posts

Re: its funny

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by sami37 View Post
    Actually you never prove you can do what you said...

Have a good day

Section ace online are dead since it is open
    so.... who did crossnation (one of) first?
    so... who enabled moon SPs first?
    so... who wrote the AdminTool like HE need it?

if u would know DragonLord, u would never say shit like that. he can be a fucktard sometimes, but thats how he is, but he know what he's doing. this sec is dead cause dragon (and other) did the one "best" thing... gave best TuTo's, releases etc and let other work also. so sami, better think about befor u write if u dont know anyone, if u dont know what someone is ABLE TO DO...
    *removed by RaGEZONE staff*

True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    CanadaLocation
    367Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holchan View Post
    Funny thing is people like you wanting to play with our face.
    show me your face so i can cut it?

(counterstrike global offensive reference..)

& this section is "dead" cause(but not limited to):

-full of jajas & moonspeak
    -people that try to run servers on machines that cant break 20fps on the CLIENT game
    -people that try to run servers with 512kbps uplink
    -people that try to run servers with 4gb ram(or have like 12gb on x86..)
    -people that register here to post one thing, demand X, Y, & Z..
    -people stealing eachother's "work", half renaming it to theirs, then posting it "I DID THIS!"
    -dont know what fieldserver.exe is
    -begging
    Last edited by gigabyte; 18-10-13 at 02:08 AM.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    /home/bed/Location
    351Posts

When I read this I think you are like a horse with eyes patch.

I say this because this forum and people meet on this one are my only source of information for ace server, actually, and I hope I'm not the only one who have work for this, and I know some other people have same to me, because they have help me to have a server source code, actually I can say in some week (between 3 week and 2 month) our source code will compile I have all missing file on shared code source all lib now there is just some little code mistake.

after that I'm in right to think I'm not the only one to have work on these file.

now if nobody post for help request it's because people who work on these file know what they are doing.

and now again if you think the section is dead you go follow an other one ;)

True MemberRank
    Oct 2012 Join Date
    204Posts

Quote Originally Posted by decarvk View Post
    When I read this I think you are like a horse with eyes patch.

I say this because this forum and people meet on this one are my only source of information for ace server, actually, and I hope I'm not the only one who have work for this, and I know some other people have same to me, because they have help me to have a server source code, actually I can say in some week (between 3 week and 2 month) our source code will compile I have all missing file on shared code source all lib now there is just some little code mistake.

after that I'm in right to think I'm not the only one to have work on these file.

now if nobody post for help request it's because people who work on these file know what they are doing.

and now again if you think the section is dead you go follow an other one ;)
    as i promissed who first compile 4.3 will receive 4.3 original DB

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    /home/bed/Location
    351Posts

--------------------Configuration: PreServer - Win32 D_Gameforge4D_Eng--------------------
    Compiling...
    StdAfx.cpp
    Compiling...
    Global.cpp
    IOCP.cpp
    IOCPSocket.cpp
    md5_lib_src.cpp
    Overlapped.cpp
    SocketHeader.cpp
    SystemLogManager.cpp
    ThreadCheck.cpp
    VMem.cpp
    VMemPool.cpp
    WinPacket.cpp
    WinSocket.cpp
    Config.cpp
    GlobalGameServer.cpp
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\commongameserver\security\anticpxsvr.h(88) : error C2040: 'ULONG_PTR' : 'unsigned long *' differs in levels of indirection from 'unsigned long'
    AccountBlockManager.cpp
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\commongameserver\security\anticpxsvr.h(88) : error C2040: 'ULONG_PTR' : 'unsigned long *' differs in levels of indirection from 'unsigned long'
    AtumDateTime.cpp
    AtumDBHelper.cpp
    AtumDBManager.cpp
    AtumParamProtocol.cpp
    AtumParamProtocolFunctions.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    AtumPreDBManager.cpp
    AtumSJ.cpp
    AtumThread.cpp
    GameDataLast.cpp
    GenericHTTPClient.cpp
    HttpManager.cpp
    InnovaLibrary.cpp
    LoadLibrary.cpp
    Localization.cpp
    MapBlock.cpp
    MapChannel.cpp
    MapProject.cpp
    MapWorkspace.cpp
    Monster.cpp
    MonsterDBAccess.cpp
    MTAutoCriticalSection.cpp
    MTCriticalSection.cpp
    NPlayPCBangModule.cpp
    ODBCStatement.cpp
    PreGlobal.cpp
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_LogManager'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'CLogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'm_LogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(688) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(13) : see declaration of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(702) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(13) : see declaration of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(714) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(726) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(741) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(760) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(775) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(799) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(823) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(870) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(957) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(977) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1005) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1018) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1031) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1045) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1058) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1071) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1084) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1098) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1111) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1124) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1137) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1150) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1163) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1176) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1189) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1202) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1215) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1229) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1245) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1266) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1287) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1314) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1341) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1362) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1373) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1383) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1392) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1410) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1429) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1438) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1446) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1454) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1462) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1470) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1478) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1486) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1494) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1502) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1510) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1519) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1538) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1552) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1566) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1580) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1589) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1598) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1607) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1618) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1678) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1687) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1702) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1718) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\gameserver\preserver\main\preglobal.cpp(1727) : error C2039: 'strtok' : is not a member of 'CConfig'
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    PreIOCP.cpp
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'm_LogManager'
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'CLogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
    c:\users\guss\downloads\sourcecode\sourcecode\common\config.h(24) : error C2501: 'm_LogManager' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
    PreIOCPSocket.cpp
    PreServer.cpp
    PreTickManager.cpp
    QueueINT.cpp
    SecurityManager.cpp
    SelectiveShutdown.cpp
    ServerGroup.cpp
    sha256.cpp
    ShutdownTarget.cpp
    SOAPConnect.cpp
    SPToMPWinSocket.cpp
    TickManager.cpp
    WayPointManager.cpp
    XOR_Lib.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Error executing cl.exe.

PreServer.exe - 92 error(s), 0 warning(s)
    last compil of my preserver ;)

most part of these error are not hard to correct.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    Too Damn HighLocation
    590Posts

You know dude, when those errors are gone the compiler will probably start showing the rest of the errors. But anyway, even when you get it to compile, you will have fun debugging it ;)
    [Berserker] has been activated

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    /home/bed/Location
    351Posts

yes many more after patching these 3 last error (yes there is only 3 real errors) I have this:

--------------------Configuration: PreServer - Win32 D_Gameforge4D_Eng--------------------
    Compiling resources...
    Compiling...
    StdAfx.cpp
    Compiling...
    Global.cpp
    IOCP.cpp
    IOCPSocket.cpp
    md5_lib_src.cpp
    Overlapped.cpp
    SocketHeader.cpp
    SystemLogManager.cpp
    ThreadCheck.cpp
    VMem.cpp
    VMemPool.cpp
    WinPacket.cpp
    WinSocket.cpp
    Config.cpp
    GlobalGameServer.cpp
    AccountBlockManager.cpp
    AtumDateTime.cpp
    AtumDBHelper.cpp
    AtumDBManager.cpp
    AtumParamProtocol.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    AtumPreDBManager.cpp
    AtumSJ.cpp
    AtumThread.cpp
    GameDataLast.cpp
    GenericHTTPClient.cpp
    HttpManager.cpp
    InnovaLibrary.cpp
    LoadLibrary.cpp
    Localization.cpp
    MapBlock.cpp
    MapChannel.cpp
    MapProject.cpp
    MapWorkspace.cpp
    Monster.cpp
    MonsterDBAccess.cpp
    MTCriticalSection.cpp
    NPlayPCBangModule.cpp
    ODBCStatement.cpp
    PreGlobal.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    PreIOCP.cpp
    PreIOCPSocket.cpp
    PreServer.cpp
    PreTickManager.cpp
    QueueINT.cpp
    SecurityManager.cpp
    SelectiveShutdown.cpp
    ServerGroup.cpp
    sha256.cpp
    ShutdownTarget.cpp
    SOAPConnect.cpp
    SPToMPWinSocket.cpp
    TickManager.cpp
    WayPointManager.cpp
    XOR_Lib.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Linking...
    LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring /EDITANDCONTINUE due to /INCREMENTAL:NO specification

PreServer.exe - 0 error(s), 1 warning(s)
    So I don't think many other error will appear for pre server ;)

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

You can do it better than this.
    Code:
    Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'PreServer - Win32 R_Wikigames_Eng'.
    --------------------Configuration: PreServer - Win32 R_Wikigames_Eng--------------------
    Compiling resources...
    Compiling...
    StdAfx.cpp
    Compiling...
    Global.cpp
    IOCP.cpp
    IOCPSocket.cpp
    md5_lib_src.cpp
    Overlapped.cpp
    SocketHeader.cpp
    SystemLogManager.cpp
    ThreadCheck.cpp
    VMem.cpp
    VMemPool.cpp
    WinPacket.cpp
    WinSocket.cpp
    Config.cpp
    GlobalGameServer.cpp
    AccountBlockManager.cpp
    AtumDateTime.cpp
    AtumDBHelper.cpp
    AtumDBManager.cpp
    AtumParamProtocol.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    AtumPreDBManager.cpp
    AtumSJ.cpp
    AtumThread.cpp
    GameDataLast.cpp
    GenericHTTPClient.cpp
    HttpManager.cpp
    InnovaLibrary.cpp
    LoadLibrary.cpp
    Localization.cpp
    MapBlock.cpp
    MapChannel.cpp
    MapProject.cpp
    MapWorkspace.cpp
    Monster.cpp
    MonsterDBAccess.cpp
    MTCriticalSection.cpp
    NPlayPCBangModule.cpp
    ODBCStatement.cpp
    PreGlobal.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    PreIOCP.cpp
    PreIOCPSocket.cpp
    PreServer.cpp
    PreTickManager.cpp
    QueueINT.cpp
    SecurityManager.cpp
    SelectiveShutdown.cpp
    ServerGroup.cpp
    sha256.cpp
    ShutdownTarget.cpp
    SOAPConnect.cpp
    SPToMPWinSocket.cpp
    TickManager.cpp
    WayPointManager.cpp
    XOR_Lib.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Linking...

PreServer.exe - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

MemberRank
    May 2012 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    73Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WARonline View Post
    You can do it better than this.
    Code:
    Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'PreServer - Win32 R_Wikigames_Eng'.
    --------------------Configuration: PreServer - Win32 R_Wikigames_Eng--------------------
    Compiling resources...
    Compiling...
    StdAfx.cpp
    Compiling...
    Global.cpp
    IOCP.cpp
    IOCPSocket.cpp
    md5_lib_src.cpp
    Overlapped.cpp
    SocketHeader.cpp
    SystemLogManager.cpp
    ThreadCheck.cpp
    VMem.cpp
    VMemPool.cpp
    WinPacket.cpp
    WinSocket.cpp
    Config.cpp
    GlobalGameServer.cpp
    AccountBlockManager.cpp
    AtumDateTime.cpp
    AtumDBHelper.cpp
    AtumDBManager.cpp
    AtumParamProtocol.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    AtumPreDBManager.cpp
    AtumSJ.cpp
    AtumThread.cpp
    GameDataLast.cpp
    GenericHTTPClient.cpp
    HttpManager.cpp
    InnovaLibrary.cpp
    LoadLibrary.cpp
    Localization.cpp
    MapBlock.cpp
    MapChannel.cpp
    MapProject.cpp
    MapWorkspace.cpp
    Monster.cpp
    MonsterDBAccess.cpp
    MTCriticalSection.cpp
    NPlayPCBangModule.cpp
    ODBCStatement.cpp
    PreGlobal.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Compiling...
    PreIOCP.cpp
    PreIOCPSocket.cpp
    PreServer.cpp
    PreTickManager.cpp
    QueueINT.cpp
    SecurityManager.cpp
    SelectiveShutdown.cpp
    ServerGroup.cpp
    sha256.cpp
    ShutdownTarget.cpp
    SOAPConnect.cpp
    SPToMPWinSocket.cpp
    TickManager.cpp
    WayPointManager.cpp
    XOR_Lib.cpp
    Generating Code...
    Linking...

PreServer.exe - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)
    it's all show-off

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

Yes in front of @decarvk.

MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vasyater2 View Post
    it's all show-off
    looooooooooool its very good client source compile!!!

True MemberRank
    Dec 2003 Join Date
    /dev/urandomLocation
    553Posts

You can do it even better :)
    Code:
    1>------ Build started: Project: PreServer, Configuration: Live Win32 ------
    1>
    1>  Intel(R) C++ Compiler XE for applications running on IA-32, Version 14.0.2.176 Build 20140130
    1>  Copyright (C) 1985-2014 Intel Corporation.  All rights reserved.
    1>  
    1>  StdAfx.cpp
    1>  Global.cpp
    1>  IOCP.cpp
    1>  Localization.cpp
    1>  IOCPSocket.cpp
    1>  AtumDateTime.cpp
    1>  MapBlock.cpp
    1>  PreServer.cpp
    1>  AtumDBHelper.cpp
    1>  md5_lib_src.cpp
    1>  Overlapped.cpp
    1>  MapChannel.cpp
    1>  SocketHeader.cpp
    1>  PreTickManager.cpp
    1>  SystemLogManager.cpp
    1>  MapProject.cpp
    1>  ThreadCheck.cpp
    1>  QueueINT.cpp
    1>  VMem.cpp
    1>  SecurityManager.cpp
    1>  VMemPool.cpp
    1>  MapWorkspace.cpp
    1>  WinPacket.cpp
    1>  SelectiveShutdown.cpp
    1>  WinSocket.cpp
    1>  Config.cpp
    1>  ServerGroup.cpp
    1>  Monster.cpp
    1>  sha256.cpp
    1>  GlobalGameServer.cpp
    1>  AtumDBManager.cpp
    1>  ShutdownTarget.cpp
    1>  MonsterDBAccess.cpp
    1>  SOAPConnect.cpp
    1>  AtumParamProtocol.cpp
    1>  AccountBlockManager.cpp
    1>  SPToMPWinSocket.cpp
    1>  MTAutoCriticalSection.cpp
    1>  AtumParamProtocolFunctions.cpp
    1>  MTCriticalSection.cpp
    1>  TickManager.cpp
    1>  NPlayPCBangModule.cpp
    1>  PreGlobal.cpp
    1>  AtumPreDBManager.cpp
    1>  WayPointManager.cpp
    1>  ODBCStatement.cpp
    1>  XOR_Lib.cpp
    1>  PreIOCP.cpp
    1>  AtumSJ.cpp
    1>  AtumThread.cpp
    1>  HttpManager.cpp
    1>  GameDataLast.cpp
    1>  InnovaLibrary.cpp
    1>  PreIOCPSocket.cpp
    1>  GenericHTTPClient.cpp
    1>  LoadLibrary.cpp
    1>  xilink: executing 'link'
    1>  PreServer.vcxproj -> ..\Bin\Live\PreServer.exe
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
    Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results - Albert Einstein

R.I.P. Akaruz - We miss ya buddy

True MemberRank
    Jul 2008 Join Date
    /home/bed/Location
    351Posts

I was working on this near 9 month ago, why up this thread? actualy I only miss client source code I search some one to sell me this one at a good price, after that I will can work fine and made all thing I wish to do ^^'

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    965Posts

@decarvk
    Only miss to me too client source.

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

Poor guys....When you don't share something, believe me, you get nothing :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement