True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    __FILE__Location
    818Posts

[Discussion] Why you need to learn C++!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

I've got this message today:

and i have the feeling that nearly 80%+ would ask the same or a similar question. So i'll give you a general answer why you guys have to learn C++ or shut up.
    C++ is a native compiled Programming Language and not Magic. You have to do everything on your own. You can't just wink with your hand and have the best Features ever. And thats why you should learn how to code properly in C++!

You need C++ Knowledge to fix hack attacks (Server crashes caused by Access Violation etc)!
    You need C++ Knowledge to fix Bugs inGame!
    You need C++ Knowledge to prevent hackers to hack inGame (HackShield is old and outdated)!
    You need C++ Knowledge to code new features!

This section is full of leechers and your "dumb" question aren't making it better. The coders here who can code properly don't even care about them, because for them it's quite easy to solve: Fix it with C++ Knowledge!
    So next time before posting i question (which contains one of the four aspects mentioned above, consider learning C++ and fix it on your own. No one will fix all your Bugs, Crashes, Explouts for free, so do it better on your own!

MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    86Posts

Re: [Discussion] Why you need to learn C++!

you are absolutely right. i dont know c++ very well, but i try to learn c++. im looking at the code and im saying "i wonder, this is for what?" and im trying to find somethings. Because no one does not have to help you. if you want something ask politely or pay or do it yourselft.

MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    42Posts

Win32 C++ exactly, Not C++

True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    __FILE__Location
    818Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anh7codon View Post
    Win32 C++ exactly, Not C++
    There is no Win32 C++, you have the programming language C++ and then you have several compilers and libraries, depending on the build and target platform. So you have a Win32 compiler or a linux compiler, but no Win32 C++.

Advertisement