Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] About Strategic Points.

Reaction score
I got an idea. I don't know if is a server that made it or not but here is it:

Who plays LoL (League of Legends) or who didn't can check you tube, can see that them "Strategic Points" if i can say like that in our "language" but they are actually called "Towers", Can Shot in the attackers.

So think about it and if you are smart enough you could make your strategic points to defend them self.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the idea is good, but your time, do not justify the hopes

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm give an attak skill to an object isnt so hard

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, this is pretty easy to do.
You can add weaponry to the Strat Points.
What's the point of it though?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NPC are guarding "Strategic Point"? or to attack it?
if strategic point vs player,then add a skill example:copys fake-itselfs?

I can't enter tube,because netgate limited.

if who can make a NPC vs NPC 's command,it's very Interesting. monster attack castle.

If I don't understand your meaning,I'm sorry

Reaction score
NPC are guarding "Strategic Point"? or to attack it?
if strategic point vs player,then add a skill example:copys fake-itselfs?

I can't enter tube,because netgate limited.

if who can make a NPC vs NPC 's command,it's very Interesting. monster attack castle.

If I don't understand your meaning,I'm sorry

it´s possible to let attack NPCs other NPCs, you have to edit the monsters in db

Reaction score
Ok but whats the point in making NPCs to attack other NPCs?

And Mighty,
Actually, this is pretty easy to do.
You can add weaponry to the Strat Points.
What's the point of it though?
I am thinking that this will be something new in this kind of game.
You can make the strategic points to have high prob/pierce and low damage or the other way around.
Would be cool. I don't know about other peoples from here what they think about this but for me is a good idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that a good idea . but I feel you adds some skills for strategic point more than "low damage",isn't it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok but whats the point in making NPCs to attack other NPCs?

And Mighty,

I am thinking that this will be something new in this kind of game.
You can make the strategic points to have high prob/pierce and low damage or the other way around.
Would be cool. I don't know about other peoples from here what they think about this but for me is a good idea.

I dont know.. Maybe for small servers it can be a very good idea, but with bigger servers I dont think its all that great of an idea, unless you make it in the third nation.

The purpose is to PVP, And this kinda take the PVP factor out of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know.. Maybe for small servers it can be a very good idea, but with bigger servers I dont think its all that great of an idea, unless you make it in the third nation.

The purpose is to PVP, And this kinda take the PVP factor out of it.

I think if you adds some skill for startegic point,as:summon monster,attack skill and so on.it is very interesting whatever any server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any 1 help me how to set item in strategic point and MS?? I want to some item will be get if win and lose??sorry my english!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi for answer to you dark, i tryed to put own attack for sp and own spawn mob like Bishop.
The column Belligerence of 2052000 and 2052100 is at 12 and 13, for doing themself defend you need to put this column to 0 BUT that destroy the sp and put it at simple mob, so the SP don't work at SP. They don't give anymore WarPoint and don't spawn auto and don't give the alerte when you manually spawn them.
It's easy to add mob on SP when you attack him or add attack to the SP, but all that won't work if belligerence is set to 12 and 13.
But if belligerence is not in 12 or 13, the SP don't work anymore :(
I tryed many solution, the only one solution is to edit the BIN. :(

Back