Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What is new ep5 ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hellooo ladies and gentlemen.
What is a new on ep5 ?
i think somethink about it but i dont know much. Just better graphic, better engine or i dont know maybe it is a big lie ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Engine? Haha, rather unlikely.
Better graphic? Again, unlikely.
More cash shop content and some gimmicky features? Extremely likely.

Tons over tons of crappy code? Extremely likely aswell...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably they add flying DragonLord and Aesir :)

Reactions: hi5
Reaction score
Are they still going further with this game? They should let private developers to continue working in creating new content as of, they do much much better coding than Masang Corp Employees.

Cheers, and hello old friends.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
They should let private developers to continue working in creating new content as of, they do much much better coding than Masang Corp Employees.

Your brain should've encountered a really rough breakdown for post a sentence like this.
MSS is paying their employees for develop the game, so they spent money (not your common 200 eur for a crap 4.2 source, we're talking about thousand of eurs) for get the game at this point, they're not stupid enough for allow random people to develop on a stolen source code (not in an official way tho because they're still allowing people to run pservers without take legal actions).

This reminds me of people who say 'masang coding is crappy' while their max is shutdown -s -t 30 -c "im an hackerzZ".

Back