[FYI] Requests for features

True MemberRank
    Dec 2003 Join Date
    /dev/urandomLocation
    553Posts

[FYI] Requests for features

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Let's get one thing straight; Those of us that can work with the source code have lives, and if you wish for a feature to be requested, you better have money ready for it.

Honestly, it gets tiresome reading all the threads where people beg for requests that can be added in five minutes of work or just by digging into the source.

Someone posed a very good question: Why is it that other sections have more tutorials and better quality people?
    Simple! It's because this section is full of leeching lazy waste of oxygen people who wouldn't know simple things if they bit them on the arse.

Do everyone a favor and remove yourselves from the gene pool or be ready to pay for the features you want.
    Last edited by Future; 12-04-16 at 10:47 AM. Reason: Added a tag
    Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results - Albert Einstein

R.I.P. Akaruz - We miss ya buddy

MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    119Posts

Re: Requests for features

for something has created this forumfor everyone and you can not say or send others to get the hellif you are not happy in this forum Find yourself another place to mournand you can be happy

SubscriberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    MadnessLocation
    262Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Afk Roy Osorio View Post
    for something has created this forumfor everyone and you can not say or send others to get the hellif you are not happy in this forum Find yourself another place to mournand you can be happy
    You'll get nuked by Dragon soon...keep ready...

P.S. : Can someone explain me what the fuck "mournand" does mean?

True MemberRank
    Dec 2003 Join Date
    /dev/urandomLocation
    553Posts

@Aesir if I could read gibberish, I'd know how to reply. But alas, I can not
    Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results - Albert Einstein

R.I.P. Akaruz - We miss ya buddy

Advertisement