Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Launcher.atm

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello GuyS

I have ftp server '5.203.243.70'

I want changed my Launcher.atm

I'm edit with Hex Editör search flysis.com/launcher/launcher.html

replace '5.203.243.70' and Im save launcher.atm but not working

Not see my windows

View attachment problem.bmp

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh my god... the launcher IP must be the IP that is running PRESERVER.EXE, not the FTP server...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Still. You don't throw in a random raw IP, of an FTP server even, and expect it to show your own banner.... you'd think the "http://flysis.com/launcher/launcher.html" would give you a clue on the format!

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I was making a clear and obvious statement, for these ENGLISH, forums. Makes sense to say what the error in the screenshot says in English? I think so..

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"Launcher.atm can't finding by windows.." me too I taking to the error :V I changed to all ip adres to 127.0.0.1 later i saved to file.. But the came :V

Upvote 0
Reaction score
"Launcher.atm"
You know what you did and why is not working any more your launcher.atm?
You went on Launcher.atm. Right click on it, went to Properties, and at Type of file it was ATM file (.atm), and at: Opens with: Windows Shell Common Dll, you changed the file type.

Upvote 0
Back