Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I have a question do not understand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a question do not understand, please help me, thanks
Why users do not offline?, I have added this user td_BlockedAccounts table.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you block account manual by add user into td_BlockedAccounts, you need to restart PreServer.
Please use block account in admin tool (recommend)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a question do not understand, please help me, thanks
Why users do not offline?, I have added this user td_BlockedAccounts table.

BlockedAccounts list need to be reloaded by the server to be effective.
As ttlove9 said, use the admin tool if you want to block an account, it block/disconnect/send a reload request to the server at the same time.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes
if u block acc from th table td_block acc u ned to restart the server like tlove and samy say use admin tool is recomandate that

just Do what they say

tlove pm me wen u wil be on ned to speack with u
:))

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if I'm not wrong you can reload the block list with SCMonitor too

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you block account manual by add user into td_BlockedAccounts, you need to restart PreServer.
Please use block account in admin tool (recommend)

Is such that I want to write a program in atum_log_user_speed_hack table has records, I can automatically make the user is offline.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes
if u block acc from th table td_block acc u ned to restart the server like tlove and samy say use admin tool is recomandate that

just Do what they say

tlove pm me wen u wil be on ned to speack with u
:))

Is such that I want to write a program in atum_log_user_speed_hack table has records, I can automatically make the user is offline.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i've got a question. i have installed a ace online server 3.5.5.1 with your tut and it works all really nice. i play with some friends of mine with hamachi and it does what it should :)
But i cannot summon monster or do damage with the admin account.
With the gamemaster account which you made in the db files. I want to summon some monsters in reynard for example and then the game say, that it is the false command or unknown or such stupid things :)
and i cannot go with the gamemaster account out of the invisible and invincible status to attack some monsters.
It would be great if you can give me some advice how to fix it :)))

Upvote 0
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
with GM / GA account u need...

/invisible (/lolinvisible)

befor u start, else u cant shoot... summon monster is working. when u log with GM / GA account, u start logged invisible, aka u cant shoot, u cant open skills etc

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But i cannot summon Monster or move to other maps. What are the commands for this? I use the GA Acc. When i enter /summon 200300 (Bioshop) an error is displayed -.-

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
with GM / GA account u need...

/invisible (/lolinvisible)

befor u start, else u cant shoot... summon monster is working. when u log with GM / GA account, u start logged invisible, aka u cant shoot, u cant open skills etc
Hi :)
Can you please give me the commands which are working on ace online 3.5.5.1 server ingame with the GA acc?
Like summon monster or move to maps or finish quests. All i get are error messages ingame. First i do /lolinvisible so that i can attack monster but all of the other commands dont work :/
Please help me because i did not found a solution with google :)
Best Regards

Upvote 0
Reaction score
When i enter /summon 200300 (Bioshop) an error is displayed -.-

well, first of all.... frong ID.... 2nd..... /summon 9999999 1 (for example) /// 9999999 mob-ID 1 ammount of mobs (max 10)

Hi :)
Can you please give me the commands which are working on ace online 3.5.5.1 server ingame with the GA acc?
Like summon monster or move to maps or finish quests. All i get are error messages ingame. First i do /lolinvisible so that i can attack monster but all of the other commands dont work :/
Please help me because i did not found a solution with google :)
Best Regards

/? ingame

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, first of all.... frong ID.... 2nd..... /summon 9999999 1 (for example) /// 9999999 mob-ID 1 ammount of mobs (max 10)

/? ingame
Okay thanks :)
I can now summon mobs :D
But i cant go with /move to other maps. There is always displaying wrong map index. I use the map index numbers fron the db

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Okay thanks :)
I can now summon mobs :D
But i cant go with /move to other maps. There is always displaying wrong map index. I use the map index numbers fron the db

try
/move 3008
/move 3006

(bark
SV)

for example..... else read the whole ace sec part by part..........

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay i study the database structure and i dont know how ti enable the maps in the warp Shop

Upvote 0
Back