Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Challenge] Are you developing or leeching?

Reaction score
It looks like people think they can actually do something with this game's source code. If you can understand, modify, and compile it, you must have some skills.

For development's sake, some "smart" people asked that the source code be released but apparently they have been unable to contribute to development so far.

I am not here to release the source, if you want that you can try other ways. I am here to show you, once again, how useless you leechers are to the community and that, since it consists mostly of people like you, there is no reason to make a public release.

I will be posting challenges which, if solved, there might be a reward from my side. So, to begin with, there is the challenge posted here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f613/release-ep4-3-source-code-944682/index3.html#post7697074

I will ask that the source code gets released to consider you have won. And I am not going to wait forever; maybe I will post the code here before you do.

TL;DR, there is no such thing, if you are lazy leave immediately. Useless posts will be ignored and I will request their deletion.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My solution

0yq2VKG - [Challenge] Are you developing or leeching? - RaGEZONE Forums

I sent the source code by PM

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

hi5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont forget

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you both, I just forgot in the rush
To use, just throw the tool on top of my program

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wrote that it is a virus, save to a different host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look at this image:

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It looks like people think they can actually do something with this game's source code. If you can understand, modify, and compile it, you must have some skills.

For development's sake, some "smart" people asked that the source code be released but apparently they have been unable to contribute to development so far.

I am not here to release the source, if you want that you can try other ways. I am here to show you, once again, how useless you leechers are to the community and that, since it consists mostly of people like you, there is no reason to make a public release.

I will be posting challenges which, if solved, there might be a reward from my side. So, to begin with, there is the challenge posted here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f613/release-ep4-3-source-code-944682/index3.html#post7697074

I will ask that the source code gets released to consider you have won. And I am not going to wait forever; maybe I will post the code here before you do.

TL;DR, there is no such thing, if you are lazy leave immediately. Useless posts will be ignored and I will request their deletion.

Will explain in detail what needs to be done, do me as a job, and I am moving around exactly what you want?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Look at this image

Disable checkbox
I'm confirming the file is clean (bitdefender internet security 2014) with or without download manager, just decline all things on download manager and don't f*ck into your browser.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please delete post [Challenge] Are you developing or leeching?

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
really o_O u are not threatstarter, so dont count on a delete :p

Back