Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For creating new Armors:)

Reaction score
I just spoke with the creator of the program 3d Graphic Viewer, and I asked him what program can help us to create new armors from 0

His respond:

Try it:). Who is good in graphics he knows that this program its complicated and very good.

This is a video tutorial of how you can create a game character.

Enjoy, I hope that this program will be usefull for you.:)

And who will use it, I would like to see some new ideas (armors) fro yourselfs:).:tongue::tongue:

Check this out:) What you can do if you know how to use this program:)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know this prog,i use it often to make my rendering on some other system, but i'm not sur that make a repack for ar with it will be totally efficient

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
use UNITY that because ACE ONLINE COMPANY USE THIS SOFTWARE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Er... How to import .x models into blender ?
Thx

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
use UNITY that because ACE ONLINE COMPANY USE THIS SOFTWARE
look here
for .x file here

Your lack of knowledge and understanding is so sad that it's just so damn funny.
I mean it's bad enough you yourself have no idea what either of your hands does, but on top of that, you're trying to teach other imbeciles your stupid ways.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you trying to dumbify people so that you can reign supreme?

Reaction score
Your lack of knowledge and understanding is so sad that it's just so damn funny.
I mean it's bad enough you yourself have no idea what either of your hands does, but on top of that, you're trying to teach other imbeciles your stupid ways.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you trying to dumbify people so that you can reign supreme?

Nice comment bro:))=))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good software, but my English is so bad...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Darkamndos hahah

You have discovered new america !

It ~12 yr old software :)

Reaction score
Darkamndos hahah

You have discovered new america !

It ~12 yr old software :)

Mister Papa started to troll when he got only 8 posts in here...pathetic.

I didn't said I discovered dude:) But with what programs you work...looks like you got 12 years old and not the software.

I am not qualified in this things to understand that program. And if I want to make something new to the server Using that kind of program I am only looking for some1 and pay for it.

Got it? ^^.

Now stfu and start helping others in here. (If you know how tho)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#not an explanation on how to repack them into the game.

Alright so im no pro on this matter and don't want to stir up anything however i have noticed a few of you guys are confused with formats, conversion and repacking.

However i am going to share what i am learning currently and what i already know if i am wrong then please feel free to correct me but i would like constructive criticism that i can actually learn from not "Derpys gonna derp" because that doesn't help.

----------

So in order to model majority will need to find some programs. you can use many different programs which will all save in different formats.

Blender - This is a good program with an easy to use interface, however depending on how far you wish to delve into the modelling this program can get rather tricky to use. (just my personal opinion) Blender saves in a .Blend file-type, this can be converted to other file-types using scripts within the program or an external program.

3D Studio - This is personally my favorite program its easy to use and has A LOT of features. similar to blend (as well as most other modelling software) this software is updated quiet a lot with lots of additional scripts and addons. however this program can come with a hefty price tag. Saves in a .3DS file-type however does offer other formats.

there are quiet a lot of other programs such as Autodesk and Collada however i don't have the time to go into them all and like i said i am no pro ^_^

Anyhow once you have got your software and familiar in creating models (which isn't as simple as you think) you can begin thinking on how to incorporate them into the game.

You will also need a 3D model viewer (These can be gotten free easily from google 'free 3d model viewer'"

Editing armors that are already in the game is quiet simple, you simply find the armor container (.obj) extract the contents into a folder (.x - model template , .tga - animation raster image , .jpg/png - texture files)

If you simply want to 'paint' an armor edit the .jpg/png with your favorite painting software be it photoshop, paintshop or even MSPaint, do what you like to it, then repack the .obj

For example the armor files are packed and on majority of servers check-summed (which means your un-able to change them unless you edit a few things)

Also just because you have your .3ds or whatever file format does not mean this will simply work. even if you output a .X file (which is only a directX file , more like a template than a file format)

You need more than just the models, you will need animations which can be anything from a simple .tga file (a raster graphic file format)

anyway what im trying to say here is that, Ive been looking around and trying to fiddle around with the armors and such for about a month now. i can create models and such however i don't know how to repack/etc this is a lot harder than a simple tutorial can explain and especially when some of you guys don't seem to know what are file formats, what are containers and what is simply an output template.

like i said at the beginning and quite a lot of times throughout i am far from a pro, im probably about as intellectual as a young child on this matter however i am just willing to share my views and what i know so far.

Thanks for reading, i didn't really have a long time to write this or read through had dinner and other things to do, hope this helps.

------------------------------------------

Valkrye

Reaction score
when some of you guys don't seem to know what are file formats,

o_O We showed that we don't know how to create the models but we didn't said that we don't know the format that it's required so the armor/character/building to work in game.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
o_O We showed that we don't know how to create the models but we didn't said that we don't know the format that it's required so the armor/character/building to work in game.

I was simply clearing things up for those who did not.
A lot of people get confused when faced with .obj and .x

Back